What's new

Who here shaves every day?

i've been running every other day or so...

evey other day.jpg

Every day for the most part. I'll skip a day every week or 2. I actually skipped shaving yesterday, so had some extra growth for the Old Type this morning which was fun and satisfying.

For most of my 20s I only shaved around twice a week, so when I hit 30 I decided to make an effort to look more clean shaven and get a haircut every 3 weeks or so. Honestly, I don't plan on ending that for a long time. I feel and look better.

My girlfriend misses the shaggy hair but not the facial hair.

Almost every day. I would say an average of 6.5 shaves a week. I might miss a shave every second weekend or so.

I have recently started shaving every other day due to long hours at work and trying to maximize time home with the family. I’ve actually found my shaves better than when I shaved daily.

BOSC;AoM; B.O.S.S.;Knight of the Veg Table;WISE;CoA;SASA;FOCS Fiend

Everyday here as well. I use to take days off for weekends before I started DE shaving but as I am still perfecting my technique I need the repetition. I also enjoy shaving with a DE razor. Then there's the fact that if I don't shave everyday I will never use up my supply of different razors, blades, creams, soaps and aftershaves. That means I would have to stop buying all the new and different stuff that I want to buy. It's a vicious cycle. Perhaps I should shave twice a day?

Another every day shaver. I skip a day every once in a while, but that's like four or five times a year at most.

Top Bottom