What's new

Who can name movies or TV shows that have shaving scenes.

Netflix: House of Cards

First couple of minutes or so into the first episode you can see the shaving brush on the stand.

$IMG_3872.jpg

There is another scene somewhere else in the season that shows a DE razor. Just can't remember what episode, guess I'll just have to watch it again.

The bridge S02E11
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2406376/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Thomas Linder is getting a shave by a super cute mexican girl (Stephanie Sigman)

View attachment 497314

View attachment 497315

Netflix: House of Cards

First couple of minutes or so into the first episode you can see the shaving brush on the stand.

View attachment 504608

There is another scene somewhere else in the season that shows a DE razor. Just can't remember what episode, guess I'll just have to watch it again.

I dont know why i love that show, cant wait for new season to come.

Hey Alex, I think my post got passed by. Have a look at post 3627

Sorry Nick, i did post about it but the post had a tech error issue and did not show up, I put it in the movie list as soon as you posted it.

C

• Captain Corelli's Mandolin(1994) Nicholas Cage and a few other Italian soldiers shaving.
  • Carnal Knowledge 1(971) Art Garfunkle shaves with what appears to be GEM SE razor-[p 40]
  • Casualties of War (1989) Has a short shaving scene in it
  • Cat Ballou (1965) Jane Fonda & Marvin in Straight shave scene.
  • Chinatown (1974) Jack Nicholson gets a barber shop shave.
  • Chained [2012] - Bob shaves Rabbit with a straight razor. [p 182]

Episode 1 of American Horror Story Freak Show
Lobster boy shaves with a straight.

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1412831981924.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412831981924.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 161
  • $uploadfromtaptalk1412832051392.jpg
    $uploadfromtaptalk1412832051392.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 163
Seinfeld S:4; E:4 - The Ticket: Newman knocks on Kramer's door and Kramer answers with shaving cream on his face and you can see a DE (maybe a Schick Krona) in his hand.

Didn't see this one on the list. The Willem Dafoe movie "The Hunter", at about 50 minutes in. Looks like a multi-blade cartridge type razor.

I only got through the first few pages of this so far so if these are repeats my apologies

Phenomenon with John Travolta. Kyra Sedgwick lathers him up and gives him a sexy shave with a DE. Looks like it might be a Gillette Super Speed.

Sweeney Todd anyone?? My favorite version being with the oh so attractive Johnny Depp

Top Bottom