What's new

Which frag would you wear on a first date?

I always get compliments when I wear Zirh Ikon, its a heavy scent though, in the summer, something like Tommy or Perry Ellis 360

Man, I LOVE that stuff!! Too bad my fiancée hates it. I thought she'd love Ikon cause we both like Gucci Envy for men a lot (at least, until it was reformulated) and I thought those scents shared something similar...YMMV, I guess!

Easy -- Jubilation XXV.

The only frag I've ever worn that has gotten multiple "Oh my god"s and "What smells so good?"s

Chanel Pour Monsieur.

Expensive enough that there is risk mitigation in the "smelling like an ex" category.

Sophisticated enough that I won't smell like "her dad".

Also, every time I've been complimented on it, and reveal the name, the vast majority of women kinda get a bit cozy on the whole "guy wearing Chanel" thing.

I do tend to give Chanel 5 as a standard gift to the girls though...

As a few others have mentioned, I would usually stick with an AS or light scent on my first dates. If they wanted to smell more they would have to get closer! Worked with my fiance!!! Anyway, to answer the question-
Today I would choose either Royall Lyme, Royall Vetiver or AV Ice sport.

nrv216

Man, I LOVE that stuff!! Too bad my fiancée hates it. I thought she'd love Ikon cause we both like Gucci Envy for men a lot (at least, until it was reformulated) and I thought those scents shared something similar...YMMV, I guess!

Yea its pretty great, I'm actually wearing it today. I bought it a while back at a Marshall's for like $7 b/c i liked the bottle, ended up being the best blind buy frag I've ever had

Something clean and soapy like Gendarme or Mugler Cologne, no one could be put off by the aroma of cleanliness. It helps to actually be clean as well!

go for something safe and clean for the first date

.....just remember that confidence will always be the best thing that you can wear

John Varvatos-Either classic or vintage
Bulgari Extreme
Ralph Lauren Romance
CK-Eternity

I have never met a woman yet that didn't like all of those frags. I persoally like them as well because they make me feel manly. She will pick up on that as much as anything.

The last first date I went on was in October.....1971 and I wore Brut colonge. I was 16 so that was 42 years ago. I no longer use Brut but I kept the girl, we will celibrate our 40th anniversary in September. Be careful maybe it was the colonge!

The last first date I went on was in October.....1971 and I wore Brut colonge. I was 16 so that was 42 years ago. I no longer use Brut but I kept the girl, we will celibrate our 40th anniversary in September. Be careful maybe it was the colonge!

Nice! Congratulations on your anniversary.

Top Bottom