What's new

Where to buy?

I have been reading about the Semogue 1305 and I am having trouble finding sites that sell it. Is the vintagescent.com really the only one who sells Semogue? I would like to buy it from a U.S. based site if possible. Any help would be great.

Thanks for the help guys . . . that is what I found. I was hoping for some place more local. If anyone has anywhere else that would be great.

Just easier & less shipping charges

To help defray shipping pick up the 444 ASB and La Toja sensitive SC, both are great products and are reasonably priced.

Don't let the small tube of ASB scare you, a pea size amount in damp hands, or your favorite scent will leave you refreshed, and the SC is VERY RICH.

To help defray shipping pick up the 444 ASB and La Toja sensitive SC, both are great products and are reasonably priced.

Don't let the small tube of ASB scare you, a pea size amount in damp hands, or your favorite scent will leave you refreshed, and the SC is VERY RICH.

VS charges per item, so extra items doesn't defray shipping, it adds to it. If they had a standard charge per small parcel, then adding products to offset this would make sense.

FWIW I found the 444 to be pretty useless, unless you like your face covered in a film of glycerin. And I used far less than a pea size.

You won't be disapointed. Leon/Bruno does a great job, Semague is a great product and the 1305 is a great brush.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The only hang-up is when it gets to US Customs. It's a government agency, what else can I say.:thumbdown

You won't be disapointed. Leon/Bruno does a great job, Semague is a great product and the 1305 is a great brush.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: The only hang-up is when it gets to US Customs. It's a government agency, what else can I say.:thumbdown

+1

U.S. customs really tore up the package my 1305 was in. It nearly fell out on to the counter top at the post office when I went to pick it up. The clerk even commented on it.

Top Bottom