What's new

When does Allen Edmonds have sales?

I remember getting some fantastic boots last year around January on the last day of a big sale on all their boots. Do they follow a predictable schedule for these sales? I might treat myself to another pair, but only at the sale price. The model I want is new and won't be on shoebank for quite some time yet.

On a related note, does anyone know of any good dressy looking chelsea or pull on boots that come in EE or EEE widths? The AE Tate boots look promising. Their Liverpool boots are still a bit too long and narrow for my feet.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
They have seconds or outlets. I get their catalog (old school) but don't remember regular sales

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
They just had one early September when I drove by the Shoe Bank in PW, they have several sales during the year. You also can contact them and they send you a list of what is available.

I believe they have a yearly anniversary sale in June (or some time in early summer), where most of their different shoe lines are offered at a discount. Then throughout the year selected models may be offered at discount, especially if it is something that is being discontinued.

If you are interested in tracking upcoming sales, you should sign up on their website for email notifications. On gmail these get automatically filtered into the "Promotions" category so they don't clog up your inbox and you can choose to read or delete them based on your shoe buying needs/wants.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Also check out the Nordstrom half-yearly and anniversary sales. They typically have a lot of Allen Edmonds on sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1.
Up to $150 off on some stiles.
This kind of Stiles?

teen-wolf-stiles.jpg

They have a great sale going on right now. I signed up for their emails so that helps. But I guess they don't follow any predictable schedule on the boots as far as I know. I'm going to keep my eye out for when the Tate chelsea boots go on sale because they seem like they're worth waiting for. I like AE boots. They're very comfortable and waterproof and look nice with professional office wear.

shoebank.com - they are their 2nds always there and some great deals to be bad. to order, just call the store that has the shoe/boot in stock and you can order that way. I have saved hundreds by going this route.

get on their email list... also, they do have a clearance section on the website. I bought my 2 pairs on clearance!

shoebank.com - they are their 2nds always there and some great deals to be bad. to order, just call the store that has the shoe/boot in stock and you can order that way. I have saved hundreds by going this route.

Same here. I've gotten several excellent pairs during their July 4th sale. I think they have other holiday sales as well

Top Bottom