What's new

What's your soap for today?

Wholly Kaw 1776

20211208_113126.jpg

Today I used a soap that I tried out when I first started shaving and because I didn’t know how to properly lather I couldn’t get a decent shave from it well today I dug it out and loaded the crap out of it made sure those bristles were pasty so if it was the soap that would be the last time …well it actually worked out not so bad ..the menthol was fairly lacking it’s like what’s that..oh it’s gone keep shaving…the lather was fairly thick and slickness was average …so I’m glad I didn’t throw away the puck of Edwin jagger cooling menthol 👍

Today I decided to let my daughter decide. She smelled all the soaps and decided that Proraso Red was the scent she likes the most out of SFS Sandelwood and Vetiver,Golddachs,other Proraso soaps, VanderLovett and Lea

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
You're welcome.

I value your shaving soap knowledge and opinion.

Based on your soap recommendations with Tradition and Performance as the main criteria, I have acquired:

Mogno, La Toja Shave Stick, Pre de Provence No. 63, Cella and Haslinger.

My recent first shave with Haslinger Sheep Milk Shaving Soap was one of my Top Shaves Of The Year.

Thank you.
My friend, if you love Haslinger I also suggest their excellent Honig (Honey).

Among soft soaps I recommend RazoRock as well. Joe and Michael of IB have their soaps made by the best Artisans in Italy. My two favourite are Plague Doctor and Santa Maria del Fiore.

If money is not an issue I strongly endorse Saponificio Varesino Beta 4.3.

Always at your disposal, Sir.

Top Bottom