What's new

What's your soap for today?

Chiseled Face /Summer Storm
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

SOTD 04212020

DFS++, definetly some issue under my jaw line, with some feedback on the alum block.

Has bought this razor a little over a year ago and never got to use it, you know how it is with us hoarders.

Today finally took it out for its maiden voyage. Unlike yesterday, I did check prior 1st pass and no overhang on this one.

Did my usual WTG, XTG, ATG, ATG/clean up passes, but on the last one was buffing and buffing and buffing.

Don't know if like yesterday, lots of buffing and still could feel some stubble left and don't know if its the blade came to the end on its 3rd week, but I guess it was more the mildness of the razor than the blade giving up on me because there was no tugging.

Well, no nicks, cut, creepers, weepers albeit more irritation specially on the part the moustache becomes cheeks that subsided after the AS balm and some ointment to apeace the cheeks. All to be expected with all that buffing. Somehow don't think it had to do with the soap and although the lather wasn't the greatest and tended to dissipate somewhat, I did notice that I had a hard time washing it off, so slickness was probably great?

Razor, RR Gillete Tech II. Tech clone
Blade, Kroger brand, 17th use I think?
Brush, VDH boar
Soap, Geo F. Trumper' Rose( Sodium Palmate, the bad kind)
Aftershave, Maggards' alum block, Thayer's witchhazel, Yes.to A.S. cooling balm.
EDT, Lauder Intuition
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom