What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

Last edited:
3 x 100 Derby Professional half blades
3 x 100 Derby Premium half blades
Bought at amazon.de 3 packs were the same price as 2
Nice blades for my shavette
And 7 Palmolive shaving sticks

These! Because I like 'em! :)

2:27blades.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

These should last me and I should not buy anymore blades...(or so each time I tell myself)
They're cheap...bought locally and I really wanted to try....
I also wanted some 7 O'clock Edge (Yellow), Persona, Permasharp and Kai but too far and too expensive...so these'll do to curb my BAD...
20200229_154023.jpg

20200229_154052.jpg

20200301_122625.jpg

Might ask for trade...if anyone interested..

These should last me and I should not buy anymore blades...(or so each time I tell myself)
They're cheap...bought locally and I really wanted to try....
I also wanted some 7 O'clock Edge (Yellow), Persona, Permasharp and Kai but too far and too expensive...so these'll do to curb my BAD...
View attachment 1068889
View attachment 1068890
View attachment 1068891
Might ask for trade...if anyone interested..
How much did you pay for Gillette super platinum black? on eBay selling for $13-14 .

Just got my 100 pack of Tatras. I’ve only had one shave with them in a ‘58 Gillette SS but man I really like these blades. I got a great shave. More than sharp enough for me. Looking forward to trying them in my other razors.

I’m looking forward to trying to SS. The SP’s for me are one of those blades that starts out rough on the first shave, is alright on the second and maybe third, then gets horrible after that. I have a few tucks of the old style SP’s I’m wanting to try and see if there’s any noticeable difference one of these days but haven’t gotten around to it.

Latest 100 pack blade purchase : Treet Classic. Why? Boredom, really. A small amount of money to burn. I was going to order the Tatra Platinum, which I'll probably order in a few days anyway, but decided on these for now.

Top Bottom