What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

100 Silver Stars, because I hear good things, I am curious, and they are cheap. I like the red wrappers.

B849811E-CD80-47A4-B691-50F26C64F305.jpeg

Please let us know how you like these blades. I've not tried these yet, but I'd be willing to try them if they are sharp and smooth.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

@lak611 , My early judgement on the Silver Stars is that they are very sharp and I am getting great shaves. I am not sure about smooth, though. I am still testing them in several razors. I am not that sensitive to different blades these days.

I am also going to give a tuck to a buddy who is newer to DEs than me. I'll get his impressions.

@lak611 , My early judgement on the Silver Stars is that they are very sharp and I am getting great shaves. I am not sure about smooth, though. I am still testing them in several razors. I am not that sensitive to different blades these days.

I am also going to give a tuck to a buddy who is newer to DEs than me. I'll get his impressions.
Silver Star blades are the best Lord made blades smooth and sharp!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

My latest 100 blade purchase was a box of the Indian Gillette Wilkinson Swords. I got them because I had heard decent enough things about them and a box of 100 was less than £5 on ebay.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Brought a pack of bic crome platinum always buy 1 or 2 packs at a time if I like it goes on my list oncei l have been through all the blades and found one I like best will buy a 100 pack

Top Bottom