What's new

What's your go to build?

I've been playing around a lot and I've hit on my favorite wattage/ohmage builds - dual coil around .3 ohm running at 100w. I've tried twisted kanthal and clapton coils and I think the claptons are winning.. less spitting and popping which is all good. Anyone else regularly vape at the 100w+ mark? I can't help but feel that it's a bit on the high side for most, but I could be wrong! :thumbup:

I don't hit the 100w mark, but I just ordered two RDAs to try dripping. Ended up ordering the Fishbone Plus and Fishbone XS. This thread convinced me to finally pull the trigger on a dripper. It also inspired me to order some Clapton with it.

Usually dual twisted clapton build with 24g is what I would go to, you need a RDA with large posts though to fit it. I have been using my Velocity and I love it. Lately I have been lazy and just doing dual 5 wrap 22g though on it, been using my mechanical mod a lot.

I don't hit the 100w mark, but I just ordered two RDAs to try dripping. Ended up ordering the Fishbone Plus and Fishbone XS. This thread convinced me to finally pull the trigger on a dripper. It also inspired me to order some Clapton with it.

I don't think I could go back to a tank after trying droppers, enjoy!!

I may have to pick up an Aromamizer. I'm happy with my Subtank except it could use better airflow. I don't mind the idea of an RTA as long as it isn't a geni style tank. I had an RSST and got tired of keeping the wick wet. Will a 75w Temp Controll box be enough to sufficiently run a dual coil dripper?

I may have to pick up an Aromamizer. I'm happy with my Subtank except it could use better airflow. I don't mind the idea of an RTA as long as it isn't a geni style tank. I had an RSST and got tired of keeping the wick wet. Will a 75w Temp Controll box be enough to sufficiently run a dual coil dripper?
I run it with dual vertical claptons at about 50w on my Evic VT

Top Bottom