What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

Good morning fellas

Been going to watch my sick grandson. Today is Guatemala done in the Moccamaster with a bit of cream. Had to use the travel mug today. Up and out the door.

Attachments

• B3839853-3B7A-480A-9DE2-85D91D15C8E3.jpeg
    B3839853-3B7A-480A-9DE2-85D91D15C8E3.jpeg
    1,015.8 KB · Views: 2
You guys have fun! I never made it past the putt-putt miniature golf phase. :001_smile
I’ve played since my mid-20’s and can break 80 on a good day. My son, on the other hand, is 15 and has played competitively since he was 4. He’s in a bad mood if he doesn’t score in the 60’s. I haven’t beaten him since he turned 10 lol.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew!

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

A rainy morning here in Music City. 61° at the moment.

Making my homemade jalapeno poppers with cream cheese for football later. Plenty of cold beer.

Have a blessed Sunday, friends!

Morning guys,

I would swear that E2 and I live in the same place- not 6 hours apart- when it comes to weather. Same rainy and dreary morning here. Did the gym thing, though, and now relaxing with the Bustelo in the favorite mug. I thought it would have been gone this morning, but I still have one more day left. Then on to something else...need to stock up on some new things to try.

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone!

Good morning, coffee crew!

Cafe Du Monde in the french press.

A rainy morning here in Music City. 61° at the moment.

Making my homemade jalapeno poppers with cream cheese for football later. Plenty of cold beer.

Have a blessed Sunday, friends!
Great way to spend a drizzly Sunday. I’ll be doing much the same, but no poppers - I’m jealous.

I’m having Small Planes Colonnade brewed in the Clever this morning.
E1E30897-2834-44CC-B78F-8203019D3810.jpeg

Jamaican Blue Mountain in the Moccamaster. Usually this would be a pour over but I have family I. Town and didn’t feel like taking the time to do 3 separate pour overs. I’m pretty underwhelmed, I roasted this bean waaay too light.
If I could pick just one bean to drink the rest of my life... and money was no object...it would be JBM.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
If I could pick just one bean to drink the rest of my life... and money was no object...it would be JBM.
When I was working at Tobacco Road Coffee & Smoke Shop here in Nashville in the early 2000s, we used to sell tons on JBM on a daily basis.

When I was working at Tobacco Road Coffee & Smoke Shop here in Nashville in the early 2000s, we used to sell tons on JBM on a daily basis.
The problem with JBM is that there are too many fakes out there- or JBM blends (like the stuff I used to really like from Costco)- for me to take a gamble on it. The "cheap" certified authentic stuff runs around $100 a pound on-line but who knows if that's real or not unless you buy directly from the farms in person. I'll just stick with what I know is good. :)

Top Bottom