What's new
    As per our long standing policy of not permitting medical advice on the forum - all threads concerning the Coronavirus will be locked.
    For more info on the coronavirus please see the link below:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/summary.html

What's Your Breakfast?

martym

I Leave The Toilet Seat Up.
Contributor
Fried eggs and sausage patties
2E73BC77-F8E7-4C45-B09D-311814E88C42.jpeg

Half a prime rib sauteed in coconut oil. 4 eggs over easy with LC ketchup and pesto. Kefir with chia seeds, macadamia nuts, walnuts, and pistachio nuts - 1 oz each. Two teaspoons Chia mixed in with kefir when made / fermented a few weeks ago.

Tinola, 3 eggs over easy with pesto and shredded cheddar. Tinola recipe calls for green papaya, but my wife substitutes Chayote, which is just as good.

martym

Contributor
My Super Bowl cheap meal and it happens to be breakfast.
2 tortillas
I never eat them anymore but hey now and then.
2 Barbacoa tacos with homemade guacamole
2 fried eggs
And lots of coffee brewed in the stovetop percolator
A9EF87FD-4128-4591-A578-B41416AC0C70.jpeg

What is apparently veggie sausage on a wheat English muffin with shredded low fat mozzarella cheese and a protein shake.

Also coffee.

2 hamburger patties fried in beef tallow with LC ketchup and pesto, quiche, blueberries, bone broth, keto mug bread and black coffee. OMAD (one meal a day) time-restricted eating, so a 22-24 hour fast until tomorrow's breakfast.

martym

Contributor
Yummy
I love to just grab the maters and eat them
Same with cucumbers, carrots, and celery

Half a prime rib fried in coconut oil with horseradish sauce, kimchi, quiche with pesto, some Trader Joe's goat cheddar, black coffee, pique green tea.

Last edited:

martym

Contributor
Half a prime rib fried in coconut oil with horseradish sauce, kimchi, quiche with pesto, some Trader Joe's goat cheddar, black coffee, pique green tea.
Now that’s a breakfast fit for a king.