What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

2 eggs blindfolded, strawberry preserves, 1 slice of bacon, 1 piece of toast, and 3 mugs ( 6 cups ) Copper Moon Hawaiian Hazelnut Coffee with 1/2 jigger of almond syrup, 1 packet equal, and 1 jigger of vanilla flavored unsweetened almond milk

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Screen Shot 2018-06-30 at 11.42.11 AM.png

Scrambled eggs, arugula and parm with sourdough english muffin

Last night we had some Thai food delivered and have enough green curry chicken and rice left to make fried rice, the breakfast of champions. Off to the kitchen now.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I made myself an omelette earlier. Two eggs beaten with a dash of cream and cayenne pepper, some chopped Vidalia onion, half of a chopped jalapeno pepper, some left over rotisserie chicken, some hickory smoked ham, and some Havarti and cheddar cheese. I ate it with a small amount of sour cream on the side. Quick, easy, and delicious.

IMG_20180708_124459611.jpg

Probably pecan pancakes, orange juice, sausage, and coffee. Haven’t gotten my beet sugar yet, so authentic Belgian (yeast raised) waffles will have to wait.

“P-can”...there are those who think a preferred pronunciation is “Puh-cawn”. Suppose it depends on where one may reside...

Top Bottom