Staff member
IMG_20210531_112429717.jpg

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I fixed myself some Pancakes
Water
I learned how to make them, so I am becoming
a cook.

I had no meat or juice, so I’ll have a multi-vitamin.

Pretty standard breakfast for me (when I have eggs) but the newcomer to the meal was some chicken breakfast sausage my youngest brother picked up.

20210608_081121.jpg

Overall the meal was great but I definitely am more partial to pork breakfast sausage.

Tim

This morning I made my standard French omelette (ala Julie Child) with a twist, I minced up some fresh basil from the herb garden.

20210610_084349.jpg

I did not keep track of how many leaves (or their size) I put in but the omelette had just a hint of basil. Next time I will add more leaves or not mince them as finely or perhaps both.

Tim

Basil omellete, part 2. Used more leaves, cut them more coarsely and sautéed them with onions and peppers in the skillet rather than whisk them raw into the eggs.

20210612_081818.jpg

The basil had a more forward flavor this way. Also wanted to give a "shout out" to Mr. Purnell for making excellent country pork sausage patties.
20210612_081726.jpg

Picked these up at Walmart and I must say they are pretty inexpensive yet quite tasty. Not sure what the "medium" refers to, but the sausages have a nice bit of spice to them. Maybe medium refers to the spice intensity.

Tim

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Basil omellete, part 2. Used more leaves, cut them more coarsely and sautéed them with onions and peppers in the skillet rather than whisk them raw into the eggs.

View attachment 1280634

The basil had a more forward flavor this way. Also wanted to give a "shout out" to Mr. Purnell for making excellent country pork sausage patties.
View attachment 1280635

Picked these up at Walmart and I must say they are pretty inexpensive yet quite tasty. Not sure what the "medium" refers to, but the sausages have a nice bit of spice to them. Maybe medium refers to the spice intensity.

Tim
Those are my favorites

This morning was a repeat of sunny-side up eggs sautéed with heavy cream and seasoned with fresh basil. I also pan toasted some sprout bread in olive oil seasoned with basil and garlic.

20210615_074947.jpg

I discovered this morning that my phone's camera has a food setting. As you can see, using it is still a work in progress. I obviously need to expand the area of the photograph that will be in focus. Though having an area of the photo just out of focus does give the picture an interesting quality.

Tim

Today was something a little different, but I must confess it did not knock my socks off. Two eggs over-easy placed onto toasted sandwich 'skinnies' with smoky Gouda cheese and pork sausage patty.

20210617_070244.jpg

Tim

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Honeydew melon, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, fried tomato, toast with butter & marmalade, and a pot of tea. A zoom meeting at 9.30 and a nap by noon.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
This is pretty much my during the week breakfast. 1 green banana, 1/4c mixed berries, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 scoop collagen protein powder, 1/2 tsp red algae calcium/mineral powder, 1/2 tsp matcha, 1 tsp fish oil, coconut water. . .

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 7.56.35 PM.png

Top Bottom