Instagram Famous
Camp Pancakes

Attachments

• 3D474E80-02EB-454E-8861-5BA506572D03.jpeg
    3D474E80-02EB-454E-8861-5BA506572D03.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 23

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Breakfast taco of an omelet style egg on a Carb Sense 45 calorie yet surprisingly good flour tortilla with Herdez salsa casera (labeled "hot," which it isn't').

Came across and article online describing 8 ways to fry eggs. Being an egg lover (they're my comfort food) I could not resist try one version, which was sunny side up eggs fried in heavy cream. I cracked three eggs over 4 tablespoons of heavy cream in a skill and cooked them until the cream had thickened and caramelized and the white were firm and the yolks wet.

20210522_070007.jpg

The eggs were definitely creamy and had a delicate flavor because I went lite and more herbal on the seasoning.

20210522_070527 (1).jpg

A galss of OJ and an issue of Wired magazine and I was good to go for breakfast.

Tim
P.S. - Next time these eggs are going to be accompanied by some breakfast sausage :em3400:.

Came across and article online describing 8 ways to fry eggs. Being an egg lover (they're my comfort food) I could not resist try one version, which was sunny side up eggs fried in heavy cream. I cracked three eggs over 4 tablespoons of heavy cream in a skill and cooked them until the cream had thickened and caramelized and the white were firm and the yolks wet.

View attachment 1270940

The eggs were definitely creamy and had a delicate flavor because I went lite and more herbal on the seasoning.

View attachment 1270941

A galss of OJ and an issue of Wired magazine and I was good to go for breakfast.

Tim
P.S. - Next time these eggs are going to be accompanied by some breakfast sausage :em3400:.

That looks lovely. Would you share that online article? It sounds very interesting.

Steel cut oats + amaranth porridge with ground flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, a bit of shredded coconut, pineapple chunks w/juice, scant brown sugar and Ceylon cinnamon.

I have seen quite a few breakfasts that include garlic fried rice so I decided to try some myself. I sauteed several cloves of garlic along with minced onion and peppers in a mix of canola oil and butter and added some leftover rice. It came out delicious :em3400:! I plated the rice with sunny-side up eggs, breakfast sausage, and toasted sprouted rye bread -

20210528_072526.jpg

Here is a close up of the rice -

20210528_072531.jpg

Tim

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
My wife and I are cooking for the work week. We skipped cooking breakfast and we ate suishi. It was very good.

Top Bottom