What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

A baby version of a full English - 1 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, toast and tea. My regular sandwich shop has started doing breakfasts so I thought I'd try it: not bad although when I said "sausage" I should have said "2 sausages". It may become a Friday routine - 9.30 breakfast, office till 15.00 and home.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I had this morning
Coffee
Potato Patty

mcdonalds-Sausage-Egg-Cheese-McGriddles.jpg

A baby version of a full English - 1 sausage, 2 bacon, 2 eggs, toast and tea. My regular sandwich shop has started doing breakfasts so I thought I'd try it: not bad although when I said "sausage" I should have said "2 sausages". It may become a Friday routine - 9.30 breakfast, office till 15.00 and home.

This routine is so inspiring, I may have to adopt it myself.

Decided to go with homemade biscuits & gravy. Here are the biscuits -

20210426_092644.jpg

And here they are covered with breakfast sausage gravy and accompanied by two over-easy eggs -

20210426_093342.jpg

The gravy is darker than one typically sees because I seasoned it with Spanish smoky paprika. I also goofed (ymmv) and halved all ingredients in the gravy except the sausage.

Tim

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
. I also goofed (ymmv) and halved all ingredients in the gravy except the sausage
I fail to see adding twice as much sausage as being a goof.

If it is ... I'll eat at Maison Chez Goof any night of the week.

I fail to see adding twice as much sausage as being a goof.

If it is ... I'll eat at Maison Chez Goof any night of the week.

The good doctor has spoken! I worried about the reaction my "Danbury, CT"-version of biscuits & gravy would elicit from my former southern brethren in Birmingham, AL. :c8:

Top Bottom