What's for lunch.

My first sourdough bread with butter and salt

98D88350-35B3-40C0-B73F-273F8AC60FDE.JPG

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Korean Snack Ramen

1613494185163.png

I am reminded of my college days when I would make myself a dinner of "Kraft Dinner" (Canadians will know that to be "mac and cheese".)

1613494262008.png

Super easy to make, and cheap so even college students can afford it ... but not terribly appestising. ... unless you put a lot of other food in it as well!

I am reminded of my college days when I would make myself a dinner of "Kraft Dinner" (Canadians will know that to be "mac and cheese".)

View attachment 1223932

Super easy to make, and cheap so even college students can afford it ... but not terribly appestising. ... unless you put a lot of other food in it as well!
We still eat KD every few weeks. I love the stuff.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Looks like Beef and Barley soup today! I love soup! We roasted some venison, and the leftovers were turned into stew, and we finished that off on Monday for lunch. Last night was leftover Chicken soup from one of our chickens we raised a few years back.

Have I mentioned my wife spoils me?!?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
When we were kids starting out, we were dirt poor. We found that an inexpensive dinner was Kraft Mac & cheese mixed with a Dan of tuna and mushroom soup. We almost lived off of it.
My Jr and Sr High Skool years were poor. Made me (possibly) too fiscally conscious. My dad made the BEST potato soup. I consider it a "comfort food" tho I doubt the rest of my family does. It's funny now, but I HATED being poor. Now I wouldn't change a thing. Like George Bailey, I have several friends that would agree with me when I say I'm the richest man I know.

We too love KD and we always have some boxes in our pantry. I add light cream cheese and a slab of cheddar cheese (grated).
Ramen is another one we like for lunches. To cut the salt, we only put half of the soup base. Most of flavour comes from the add-ons.

went Fishing this morning. On the way home my buddy wanted to stop for a burger at a place called Bob‘s Giant Burger. It did not disappoint.

02169C8F-7BC4-49B9-8289-A2FDDB97A0C1.jpeg

Top Bottom