What's new

What's for lunch.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
I want to funeral a yesterday. My fourth one in a year. So I decided to eat at a place that was reviewed in a local television show right down from the church. Well it turned out to be better than I expected. The name of the place was Cubano restaurant C4FD5269-95CF-4969-B836-B34AD96C719D.jpeg located on Congress Ave., Austin, TX.

picadillo, rice and beans.

Tuna melt. Never liked these when I was younger but had a great one at a diner and became a fan. I make my tuna salad with an envelope of tuna, three tsp Duke’s Mayo, one tsp sweet relish, one tsp coarse mustard and a few capers.
296DD063-DA26-442D-81BA-69322BFAEB90.jpeg

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I had potato chips, straight from the bag, because, gents, I'm master of this here castle! Or king?

Either way, my wife's been gone all day, so I'm in charge around here.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I was about to say that your wife must be out running errands today

Now yer tryin' to get me in trouble! She makes me put 'em in a bowl, either weigh them or count them, and record the numbers in a ledger in the pantry! True story doggone!
A BOWL? Come on man. You show her who‘s boss! I lie on the couch and eat the chips off my gut.

Oops.. gotta go, my wife read this and I’m grounded from the inter-net.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
A BOWL? Come on man. You show her who‘s boss! I lie on the couch and eat the chips off my gut.

Oops.. gotta go, my wife read this and I’m grounded from the inter-net.
Yeah, my wife's home now. Unfortunately I did the dishes while she was out. Now she'll start thinking I should do it ALL the time!

We are in the middle of the longest kitchen remodel in history, and I have decided I want a dishwasher! My back is still killing me!

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Leftover rare ribeye, cold, sliced thin and stacked on a Kaiser roll, one side buttered, the other side Crosse and Blackwell Chow-Chow piccalilli (Mustard pickle).

Top Bottom