What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I had some sliced eggplant leftover. I put it in a jelly roll pan with a little olive oil, topped it with grape tomatoes, ground pepper, grey salt, fresh basil, capers, and Parmigiana-Reggianno. Used it to top Marsala and sage pork chops and Israeli couscous.
B0AE154B-03E7-4035-BA27-EEE873FCA459.jpeg

Ground beef, broccoli, onions and garlic baked in a cheese sauce made from cream cheese, heavy cream, mozzarella and parmesan. There's more to it than that but that's the gist of it.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
L'Shana Tova to all my Jewish friends. Tonight was food that I am not capable of cooking myself, or I just don't have the energy. There is a great Jewish Deli/Restaurant near us that I have been getting holiday meals at for several years now. Tonight, on this first night of Rosh Hashanah we started with challah, gefilte fish, apples and honey, matzo ball soup with the fine noodles, thin sliced brisket, kasha varnikas, egg barley, Israeli salad, noodle kugle and cinnamon rugalech. Oh, and I can't forget the Samuel Robert Winery Pinot Noir. I'm stuffed.

Not Jewish but I've always loved the food!

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
For chow tonight I am having:
2 hamburger patties
1 beef frank
1 sliced tomato

I cheated and peaked at what my wife packed for my lunch and dinner.

Lunch is a salad with chunky Blue Cheese dressing.

NOTICE:

All lunch and dinners at the Syn house for the foreseeable future will consist of pulled pork for obvious reason. We regret any inconveniences this may cause. We do not regret the delicious food I'll happily eat during this period.

Thank you
IMG_20200919_203642.jpg
IMG_20200919_202804.jpg

Pizza Hut large thin and crispy with sausage, ham and pepperoni. I wish my tummy could hold about six slices of this tasty pizza.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Salad of mesclun, red onion, beet, peperoncini, carrot, celery, grilled chicken, and vinaigrette.

Top Bottom