What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Braised short ribs.
FA87F0A9-3982-4C7B-8E2D-C64EB47710D3.jpeg

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Wife is out of town so my youngest daughter and I decided to be decadent and had this for dinner last night -

View attachment 1258169

A red velvet Bundt cake compliments of Betty Crocker, drizzled with glazed icing and topped with chopped walnuts.

Tim
Ya' know it's funny. 1st of @tsellati I don't not approve of your "dinner" at all... but OMG I love it.

I have 2 amazing sons. 1 amazing daughter. Long/short eat up all the time you can with everyone you love. Especially if it's flipping bundt cake for dinner from time to time.

I’m making a salad with chicken. I try to eat properly. I lost a little weight during quarantine in spring. I think it's because I had more time and I was more attentive to my nutrition. But at the end of the summer I returned to my usual way of life, so I gained 4 kg. But now it's lockdown, and I plan to monitor my diet again. I liked my body in the summer, I want it back. But it’s difficult when your family continuing eating cakes, burgers, pasta and you just look at that and think “I want it too”.

Lol I get sucked into DJ mode too when I'm bbqing :) The spread looks great though!
Thanks! I really enjoy this time of year, grilling becomes second nature and you just start thinking of stuff to throw on the grill. I did get nervous a few years back when we thought Alice Waters was going to drop by, didn’t happen, though! My wife is the culinary genius here - they just keep me out back burning stuff.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Grilled an 8oz strip steak. Pulled up bunches of basil, cilantro & mint from the garden. Thinly sliced a shallot. Finely minced some lemongrass and red chili pepper. Lime juice and fish sauce.

Thai steak salad.

Top Bottom