What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

Had to use up some mushrooms and had a potato lying around. So I made a mushroom hash sort of thing . Put it in a corn tortilla with diced onion, avocado, yogurt and some cheese because I was starving. It was pretty good would Make a good breakfast hash with an over easy egg on top.
A2170696-CFDA-4152-92E2-5225A5DBC16B.jpeg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Whipped up a little chickpea and lacinato kale stew. Onion, garlic, a little tomato paste, various and sundry herbs and spices, a small can of Maesri red curry paste, some chicken stock, and some of the aqua faba from the chickpeas.

20210415_184355.jpg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
If I wait til then I’ll forget so let me get on it now. Your address hasn’t changed has it?

DBD7AAAF-EEC4-4DAC-BDEB-8A10A67DDE38.jpeg

I’ve been working through 100 of these Wellfleet oysters. When the free shipping overnights them to my front door in FL cheaper than I can purchase them locally, I pull the trigger. Arrived Wednesday, had some help yesterday, and I think I have a couple dozen left. They may be headed for oyster stew.

Last night was leftover pacific shrimp and artichoke pasta Alfredo from Anthonino's Taverna in St. Louis. First trip there in overa year to visit with my son and his family.

Top Bottom