What's new

What will you eat today on Cinco de Mayo

WaWa sounds funnier anyway.
Did you know that "WaWa" is named after a town in PA? And the town is named after the Lenape Indian word for the Canadian Goose, from the sound they make when they fly overhead? And the corporate logo is ... what else? ... a Canadian Goose.

Small world, huh?

proxy.php

Did you know that "WaWa" is named after a town in PA? And the town is named after the Lenape Indian word for the Canadian Goose, from the sound they make when they fly overhead? And the corporate logo is ... what else? ... a Canadian Goose.

Small world, huh?

proxy.php

I did not. But I like saying, "I'm off to the Wawa® for a pack of camels and an Orange Crush®."

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Chicken Fajita Tacos. I put a dry rub on the chicken...salt, pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, touch of cummin. The chicken is cut thin and placed in a very hot cast iron skillet with a little veg.oil. Can also be BBQed. The flour tortillas are the stars. They are an orange/red color due to the added chipotle pepper with adobo sauce...they are a little spicy and good all by themselves. What goes into the taco is a sauteed mixture of diced onion, cherry tomatoes, red bell pepper, garlic and jalapeno. I like to heat the tortilla's in a hot cast iron skillet for just a little crispiness. Place all into tortilla and top with cilantro, a squeeze of lime juice and El Yucateco Kutbil-IK hot sauce. No sour creme anywhere...that is a sin in Texas.

Top Bottom