What's new

What TV series you watching?

Finished Boardwalk Empire fir the 3rd time. Not sure it that's a TV show, but its on HBO. Several mentions/scenes of shaving in it as well.

Finished Vikings to S 3 with the wife.
Finished Sons of Anarchy S 1 myself.

Watching Queen of the South (S? - it's New Orleans)
Bosch S 3 is imminent, as is S 2 of Man in the High Castle.

I really like these two, as I find the pacing to be very thoughtful. You don't just jump from one action sequence or crisis to the next in short order. some may consider it "slow" or "plodding", but I appreciate the ability to process information given, and ponder the implications as the plot moves forward.

So glad this is back. Superb writing and Jodie Comer is as good an actress as I've seen. Her range of expression and characterisation is chameleon like. I don't think anyone else could play this role.

Just finished 5 seasons of Luther with Idris Elba (he was on the telly, not watching with me). Great show. I just started the sitcom Just Shoot Me which always made me laugh when it was first on and I would catch an episode or two. It's still pretty witty.
Luther just got better every season! That's where I started to become a fan of Idris Elba.

Wife saw Dylan Mcdermot on Kelly and Ryan talking about Hollywood on Netflix, watched the first two episodes its a little different.......

^ If I only had Hulu.
Season 1&2 are on the Mint Movies website. It’s kind of a wonky website with lots of pop ups But it’s free And you don’t need a membership. Ya just have to close out all the annoying pop ups before playing what you want to watch.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Just started watching season 1.

Mayans_M_C_TV_Series-613997830-large.jpg

So . . . SAMCRO from the other side?

Wife and I are watching Longmire. I've seen it already, so for me it's just watching Katee Sackhoff.

Top Bottom