What's new

What TV series you watching?

We are in the middle of Hunters right now ( amazon prime with Al Pacino), it goes from crazy heart breakingly depressing to lunatic camp at such speed, it’s the perfect Martini for these manic depressing times. It is one of few shows we can not binge - you need a “normal life“ break.

Man in the high castle is great, we have not watched the last season yet.

Regards
Avi

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
History 101 on Netflix is "okay". But I dislike obvious agenda pushing in what is supposed to be a documentary series.
NOW I'll HAVE to check it out! I don't exercise enough, so maybe this will raise my pulse and BP! Thanks my friend!

NOW I'll HAVE to check it out! I don't exercise enough, so maybe this will raise my pulse and BP! Thanks my friend!

It gets better towards the end of the series. By "better", I mean that the Producers seem less heavy handed in terms of overall PoV.

The shows are meant for a 30 minute time slot on regular TV, so it's not like they can go real deep into each subject. Still, it's a neat little idea.

I think I've binge-watched everything I cared to watch so I've been looking for something "new" to watch. My wife dug up some old DVDs so we're re-watching a couple of favorites from the past, Scrubs and Northern Exposure.

shavefan

I’m not a fan
Screen Shot 2020-05-29 at 9.14.07 PM.png

Top Bottom