What's new

What style of facial hair do you have?

Clean shaved all over for me - almost every day. Haven't had more than a week's growth since my mid twenties, when I had at one point two to three month's growth. Someone told me I appeared to be in my forties, so I shaved it right off.

Full, untrimmed beard since November 1st (no-shave).
I’m in my forties and, with the beard
, I look like I’m in my late twenties.[emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinkin' I'll bring back my handlebar for a while. I really missed it at The Big Shave Southwest last year.
1573915590245.png

16 day Movember moustache here. I think i won’t shave it off come Decemeber and go for the handlebar. Nothing like giving your ‘stache the twirl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have had a ‘stache since ‘76. For the past 4 years or so, I have sported the look in the pic. Since thanksgiving ’19, I have gone full beard. It’s still a work in process.

18268C5F-687D-4FEA-94CF-B0939C3B5742.jpeg

Raven Koenes

My precious!
It looks like your moustache connects to it, so I think it qualifies as a "circle beard":

proxy.php

You have a very friendly smile, by the way. :)
Thank you for the information. I'd say it's a Natural Circle Beard. That was helpful.

P.S. Thanks for saying I have a friendly smile. Friendly is good. :001_smile

I'm in the same boat as the poster. Young 20s with patchy beard. It just might not ever connect but I made peace with it. I got a mustache and chin hair combo into goatee. They don't connect either, my kinky hair just scriggles down to it if combed.

Attachments

• Goatee Look.jpg
    Goatee Look.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom