What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Hart Steel 7/8ths, Square, Satin Finish, Cocobolo Scales
VDH Badger
Proraso PreShave
Yeti Snot
:osage:
$2015-02-09 18.16.58.jpg

C.V. Heljestrand 'Viking'
No it's a horrible razor! Send all Heljestrand razors back to the freezing cold pit of a country they all come from. Since they are all forget by hideous dwarfs working deep down under snow covered mountains, and only during blizzards, they can only be destroyed in the fire they were made in. Send them all to me and my seven six feet tall blonde and beautiful maids (of some reason they are all named Inga) . We'll see to it that the dwarves destroy all Heljestrands. But hurry by tomorrow the polar bears may have eaten the last of the dwarves...

O boy I must start taking my medication. You've got a very nice razor there.[emoji106]

Freshly honed Le Grelot #71
View attachment 547357

Continuing with the Germans, a Wm. Elliot with the inaugural shave with my new brush. My attempts at an Arkansas edge are still a bit suspect. It didn't seem very sharp or smooth while shaving, but ended up quite close with no alum or AS bite. Not sure what to think about that.
View attachment 547384

Hart Steel 7/8ths, Square, Satin Finish, Cocobolo Scales
VDH Badger
Proraso PreShave
Yeti Snot
:osage:
View attachment 547629
Beautiful razors gentlemen. Thank you for sharing.

Well, it has been 40 days since my last shave today! Went through a rough patch and decided to let it grow while on vacation! It felt so GOOD to shave it all off!! Now off to a fresh start!
$IMG_20150210_074524670.jpg
$DSCF9991.jpg

A test shave and a couple of glamor shots before this one gets shipped back to Captain Murphy. A nice coti edge, it wouldn't be prudent to irritate a man with his skill set.
$104_1516.jpg
$104_1512.jpg

Attachments

• $104_1514.jpg
    $104_1514.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 111
Top Bottom