be well all.

camo

RAZOR: Comoy's of London 6/8"
CREAM: A&E, Asian Plum
BRUSH: FS Best Badger
STROP: Dovo hanging leather
AFTERSHAVE: Proraso Red
20210423_080136.jpg

The soap smelt great but didn't perform well for me, the soap on the face was watery. I have some more in the sample jar, so will try again. I was disappointed.

C.V Heljestrand MK6
Wholly Kaw Vor V,
First time shaving with a 6/8 heljestrand
Honed her up on shapton glass to shobu mizu asagi
First time honing a heljestrand, and only my 2 time, creating my edge from scratch,
Edge marvelous, I’m shocked at razor and the edge i was able, to achieve
Before my head explodes, lol, thx to helpful forum members and help could not achieve alone
ATG was effortless and butter smooth sharp
Used shobu different way, 2 stone slurry 5 min each , followed by water only 10 minutes , edge is amazing sharp but butter smooth
Razor weight and especially the steel felt different than my Heljestrand 31,,,shave was flawless
Given small amount this razor cost me, i believe she is worth 3x her weight in gold[emoji3]
Cheers, boy i am one happy camper
proxy.php

proxy.php

Crane 5/8” 1/2 hollow
Chicago G
9A912CEF-FDAD-46ED-A6CE-38ACA1ABC61A.jpeg
rooming Co. Shiloh
Semogue 1250

2 new components, along with the Crane, which was one of my very first eBay purchases. Based on my experience with an SOC boar, will withhold all judgement on the brush for a few weeks (months?). Shiloh had a really nice smell, will need to try it with a more broken-in brush to get the full measure of its performance.

TGIF relax spa day
Haircut/ trim,
Face wash ,
Hot towel, water boiled then placed in thermos device, for extra hot towel,
Grooming Dept Etero ,
Mickey Lee Soapworks the Kraken, 2 full bottles left plus half bottle Kraken milky spash balm,
( please restart Mickey Lee Soapworks)
The kraken is a classic
Cold water face wash remaining soap
Birchbox samples nice[emoji3]

Trying to master obtaining the wettest soap lather for shave to assist slickness’ and glide
Lather score 8,
Hejestrand MK 31 in Ivory, 6th shave on this marvelous edge honed by an expert not me,,
Learning to compare edges as this edge on razor is marvelous,
Additional notes, shaved with a hejestrand 6/8 yesterday and wanted to compare 31 shave today,,
31 is a fast lambergini , lotus V23 convertible
What an amazing shaving instrument.and shave
Cheers
proxy.php

Top Bottom