What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Henckels 80

attachment.php

Thanks Rick, it's still treatin' me good. I just ran it across the balsa with CrO and then Fe to freshen it up.

It looks like you had a good time at the get together in Chicago. Too bad it's so far away from Atlanta.

Crud, I forgot to post, but about a week or so ago, I finished off a karate-themed Genco razor...shaved real nice so I proved it worked, then gave it to Master Frampton yesterday. Turns out he's a knife collector, of all things (I didn't know that!) and he said it would go in his collection.

proxy.php

Soo bahk!!!

homemade 8/8ths fixed blade honed on coticule then lapping film...... with hemp cord wrapped handle soaked in CA....*(really loving this stuff... sturdy sure grip) TOBS eton college collection and KENT synthetic brush with my gravy boat scuttle....

2 passes and touchup.... DFS...

proxy.php

Beautiful photo and razor.
This may be a stupid question, but on many of my razors I too have those little notches on the top edge of the scales. Anyone know why they are there? If they are just chips I'd understand, but I have too many to think it's just coincidence that they often show up there consistently from side to side..

Mark, thems are sweet! did you ever figure out what the little notches in the scales are for?

Nope, never did. Maybe it's just coincidence. Not sure but I have several.

Used my Goldedge ( finally) after reading about them being over rated. Gotta' say, I liked it just fine. Slick little blade.

Top Bottom