What's new

What Shaving gear have you “Stocked up on”?

Blades:
5,000 Polsilver SI (was 7,000 but recently reduced my stash)

Soaps:
8 pucks of MWF
4 Speick sticks
(Total rotation of 60 soaps)

Brushes:
3 Muhle/EJ silvertip fibre XL brushes
(Total rotation of 12 brushes)

Razors:
No multiples
(Total rotation of 7 SS/brass razors)

Aftershave:
5 tubes of Anherb balm (it's all I use)

Blades I bought 60 once at time, in a variety pack.........I really took the plunge on that one. Otherwise I buy as I need and as it's gone.

I do not consider buying 100 blades as "stocking up". It's just normal buying behaviour because they sell those de-blades usually in packs of 100.
Regarding software I dont buy any soaps or creams as a backup cause there are so many great soaps ans scents on the market I did not try out yet. ;-)

I do not consider buying 100 blades as "stocking up". It's just normal buying behaviour because they sell those de-blades usually in packs of 100.
Regarding software I dont buy any soaps or creams as a backup cause there are so many great soaps ans scents on the market I did not try out yet. ;-)
Depends on how many you already have. I had a little over 100 Feather blades that will probably last me two years and I just bought 200 more...I was tempted to buy 300 more, but I have to keep TLOTH happy.

Depends on how many you already have. I had a little over 100 Feather blades that will probably last me two years and I just bought 200 more...I was tempted to buy 300 more, but I have to keep TLOTH happy.
I just own 100 feathers (along with some more 100-packs of other blades). The only blade I would love buy on a thousand-pack is tge Gillette Super Silver (which would then fit perfectly in my blade vending machine).

I just own 100 feathers (along with some more 100-packs of other blades). The only blade I would love buy on a thousand-pack is tge Gillette Super Silver (which would then fit perfectly in my blade vending machine).
Blade vending machine!!!???
Photos please! And thank you!

Blade vending machine!!!???
Photos please! And thank you!
proxy.php

proxy.php

I live in Germany and bought this one on the US ebay site. It is one of my best items in my collection. I love it!!

Ps: I do not like the blue blades that much...

proxy.php

proxy.php

I live in Germany and bought this one on the US ebay site. It is one of my best items in my collection. I love it!!

Ps: I do not like the blue blades that much...
That is awesome! I assume it dispenses one tuck at a time?

As for Blue Blades, I started shaving with them back in 1966 with a Gillette Tech razor. I wish I knew what happened to that razor.

Last edited:
I bought two extra Schick Adjustable razors, just in case. I also stock up on vintage Aqua Velva every chance I get. Recently I picked up 300 Gillette Silver Blue, just in case!

I’ve stocked up on nothing this month as in the November GRUME. However in previous months have stocked up somewhat on soaps.
MDC (3 x 200g tubs)
SV ( 3 x pucks)
Ach Britos Mogno
DR Harris pucks (2 pucks)
MWF in ceramic pot
Monsavon Bol a Raser
C&S soaps 1x No88 & 1x OC
So probably enough soap for a good few years don’t you think.

Top Bottom