What's new

What Shaving gear have you “Stocked up on”?

I found a deal at Amazon for $30.00 per hundred with free shipping. I’m really thinking I’ll pull the trigger for two 100 packs. What do you think?
Pretty good deal but not great. They are always about $65US/200 on Amazon Canada.

Maybe look out for a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal as that is just around the corner? Unless you are completely out of blades, of course. 😂

Pretty good deal but not great. They are always about $65US/200 on Amazon Canada.

Maybe look out for a Black Friday or Cyber Monday deal as that is just around the corner? Unless you are completely out of blades, of course. 😂
I’ve got 115 Feather blade and about 50 various other brands.

I'm more KISS Method sort of guy so I don't really stockpile supplies. If I feel I have too much "stuff" it starts getting on my nerves and I'll do a purge. Ultimately I plan on sticking to one razor, one blade (possibly two because having second go-to blade seems like a good idea), one soap (possibly two because I'm not totally against switching it up once in a while), one brush and one aftershave that I know works for me and really... That's about it. The idea of having what amounts to a pantry of shaving supplies totally gives me a case of the heebie-jeebies. In fact just from what little experimenting I've done so far I feel I have more blades than I want and I'm not sure how to unload the ones I may end up not using. I guess, once I've settled on one or two, I could PIF out the rest...

In fact just from what little experimenting I've done so far I feel I have more blades than I want and I'm not sure how to unload the ones I may end up not using. I guess, once I've settled on one or two, I could PIF out the rest...

You could donate some to the blade exchange here as well.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Much to my wife's dismay I probably have too much vintage Avon aftershave lotion.

Okay, not probably, I do have plenty.

But also to her dismay I will continue to buy it when I see some, especially: Tai Winds, Blend 7, and Bay Rum.

I seem to be stocking up on brushes. It’s not my fault though! Badgers & boars are reproducing at a rapid rate. And they’re sneaky about it too. I haven’t caught any of their rendezvous, but it must be happening. How else can you explain all the brushes that keep delivering to my house?

I’ve stocked up even more.
Just ordered another hundred 7 o’clock Super Stainless blades. I’m not stopping yet on blade purchases.
They’re so cheap!!

I’m gonna have to get another plastic storage box for all these additional blades. Gotta keep them sealed away from moisture!

Speick shaving cream, because it is cheaper to buy several at once. I do not rotate between several creams/soaps.

My "stocking up" on shaving supplies falls under a thin veil of diversity. I don't generally buy duplicates of items. If I do, I use the duplicate exclusively until it is used up and balance is returned to the medicine cabinet. Right now I'm heavy in aftershave splashes and shaving soaps.

Top Bottom