What's new

What Shaving gear have you “Stocked up on”?

I stocked up on Valobra when it became scarce.
I bought three pucks (two Patchouli and one Fougere)
from an Australian vendor, who had two Fougere pucks
remaining. When I contacted them a month later to grab
those, they were gone. I have some Czech & Speake O&S
travel pucks as well and found three AOS Sandalwood on B&B.

Stocked up on too much as usual! Most recently, I stocked up on several different Speick products, Razors, Blades, Brushes, TOBS and Musgo creams. Definitely unnecessary as I would rather not have so many things sitting around going unused. But I will most likely go on a sabbatical as a result, and re-sell some of it to the community. The upside is that nothing ever goes to waste!

I stocked up during sales:
10 Palmolive Stick
12 Razorock What The Puck
7 Haslinger

My favorite cheap soaps.

Reactions: nav

linty1

My wallet cries.
proxy.php

I live in Germany and bought this one on the US ebay site. It is one of my best items in my collection. I love it!!

Ps: I do not like the blue blades that much...

Thats really cool! It reminds me of this which I was sorta eyeing:

But yours is way neater.

Readint through the posts.. 5k+ blades! And I thought I was going overboard buying my one sleeve of 100 Silver Blues (which will last me... 2 years?)

Shaving soaps = 10 years
Aftershave = 2 years
Razors, brushes and blades = too embarrassed to say what century will I be finishing my stash.

I haven’t got a lot of room but in the top drawer of my dresser is 200 Personna Platinums, 100 Voskhods, and 50 Bics on the way. About 50 or 60 up top for all (the gf) to see. Seemed like a lot to me but oh well. It’s not a crime to be good to yourself.

I'm well stocked up with plenty of Turkish shave sticks. Have 18 full sticks of Arko. Plus a half stick at home and at work.

Have 11 full sticks of Derby and a 3\4 stick in my Dopp travel bag.

Plus a decent amount of other soaps and creams.

Besides post shave balm/elixir/balms. I have enough supplies to last me a long time, since I only shave every other day mostly.

Me, my son and any future grandsons will be set for life with straight razors and natural finishing stones.

Me, my son and any future grandsons will be set for life with straight razors and natural finishing stones.

Funny, I plan on taking mine with me...

My only "large" stock is about 80 Astra SPs. Soon after buying a sleeve of 100 (about three years ago) I fell into the straight razor hole. Absolutely no use for DE blades except for very, very rare occasions (Old Type, Universal Lama Intera shavette, or giveaways) ...

Top Bottom