What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

I am expecting a Marvy green rubber shave mug, a Marvy boar bristle brush, and the William's shave soap to arrive on Tuesday. I ordered these items on ebay.

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Frank Shaving 2 Band Finest Badger Hair Shaving Brush with Ivory Color Extra Long Handle

51qb4fqQWgL._SL1024_ - Edited.jpg

and Tatara Masamune Open Comb Razor

Tatara-Open-Comb-001_1024x1024 - Edited.jpg

I pulled the trigger on a Game Changer .84-P with a Barber Pole handle. It came back into stock today, so I thought I'd better buy it before it sold out again. (Plus, I was too impatient to wait for Black Friday.)

To get to the $60 free shipping plateau, I also bought an RR Old Type OC with a Bulldog Handle. Not only do I get a nice mild razor for use on days when I only need a touchup, but it gets me a slightly longer handle if I need one.

I took advantage of the 70% off Economy International shipping offer from Maggard to get a few items for my travel kit:

Maggard Razors 18mm Black Handle Timberwolf Synthetic Shaving Brush, Travel Size

proxy.php

Maggard Razors V3 Standard Safety Razor Head, Anodized Multi-Colored Finish

proxy.php

Maggard Razors DE Safety Razor MR11 Anodized Stainless Steel Blue, Handle Only

proxy.php

The V3 head and MR11 handle were bundled for only $15.94 (reg. $28.95). They're either going to look amazing together or absolutely eye-searingly horrible. I'll let you know when they arrive.

Just bought Wholly Kaw Fougere Mania today. It's my first ever Wholly Kaw soap.

A few days ago I bought Barrister and Mann Vespers and Dickens

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

I too took advantage of the 70% off Economy International shipping offer from Maggard and get the Timeless Blue Shave Bowl shipped to Malaysia...otherwise it cost more than twice..

Fendrihan Stainless Steel Safety Razor with Gold PVD Coated Head, Limited Edition
They're half price on the website. $52.98 cdn. Not much info or reviews on them yet. Website says they are medium to aggressive.
Gold stainless1.jpg
Gold stainless2.jpg
Gold stainless3.jpg

Top Bottom