What's new

What shave equipment did you buy today

Klinker

The Baron of Bokeh
Congrats on the Mergress @Klinker! That looks fantastic. I’d be curious to find out how well you like it and how it compares to any other adjustable you may have tried. There’s a great thread in DE Razors forum on adjustables titled ‘Adjustable Razors Compared & Reviewed’ if you’re inclined to post.
Thanks. I'ii check it out.

I fell off the wagon hard today at WCS and Italian Barber.

Noble Otter Nectar Amissa AS
B&M Cheshire AS
Oleo soapworks peppermint lavender SS
B&M bay rum SS
Black ship Calypso's curse SS
B&M Beaudelaire AS

Noble Otter Barrbarr AS
Proraso blue Liquid Cream Aftershave Balm

Is there a 12 step program for this? :blushing:

I'm gonna' need another shelf or two.

I fell off the wagon hard today at WCS and Italian Barber.

Noble Otter Nectar Amissa AS
B&M Cheshire AS
Oleo soapworks peppermint lavender SS
B&M bay rum SS
Black ship Calypso's curse SS
B&M Beaudelaire AS

Noble Otter Barrbarr AS
Proraso blue Liquid Cream Aftershave Balm

Is there a 12 step program for this? :blushing:

I'm gonna' need another shelf or two.

You Didn’t Fall off the Wagon.
You got Run Over by the Wagon.
Everything looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visited the Fendrihan site today and moved a few items from "Wishlist" to "Cart".
I finally had the sense to place the order near the beginning of the week, instead of Friday night, and don't have to wait until Monday before it's even processed.

Edwin Jagger DE87
proxy.php

Why? Mostly superficial reasons:
  • only 63 g (which is a practical reason)
  • faux ivory handle
  • I just like the look of the "rocker" cross-section of the base plate
  • Even SWMBO thinks it looks nice.
Clubman Jumbo Styptic Pencil
proxy.php

Why?
  • Tired of skinny little styptic pencils that break in half as soon as it's almost out of the package.
  • It looks like it can be stood up on the handle end to dry out between uses. Perhaps a better idea is to suspend it upside down so that water does not drip into the handle and dissolve the product.
  • One more item I can say that I've used for Clubman Friday.
One non-shaving item too - a "Leuchtturm1917 Medium Hard Cover Notebook, Sand-Red, Ruled".

Last edited:
Finally came around to buying my first Fine American Blend Shave Soap and AS. I also ordered the Italian Citrus AS hoping it will go well with my Siliski Soaps Citrus shave soap.

Bought a triple pack of Proraso shaving soap tubs. Green, white and red on ebay. Looking forward to trying the red and white one. Started with the green soap on tube. First soap purchase outside the starter kit I got when I began.

Last edited:
I just received my package from Appleton Barber Supply. I got two dozen barber towels, the Barbercide jar, a large bottle of Barbercide concentrate, a box of Sanek strips, and the Sanek dispenser. I also got two jars of lemon cleansing cream for the facial massages. 💈🙂

1573276242257988048613689160526.jpg

Top Bottom