What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

IMG_0315.jpeg

Hi! Can you point me to the blades you're using with this? I'm using original Wilkinson blades in mine but I have to say I find them a bit terrifying 😂
It's not a blade you can acquire. I took a spine from a GEM blade then cut the end off a Feather Light AC blade and inserted it into the spine, then fiddled it into the Empire. I've also had good luck doing the same with an Injector blade and also a de-spined GEM blade (but you have to cut the ears off the blade top. There are some threads in B&B dealing with blade modifications for the Empire and also look on YouTube for blade Hacks. Subie Shaves has at least three videos on the Empire using modern blades.

It's not a blade you can acquire. I took a spine from a GEM blade then cut the end off a Feather Light AC blade and inserted it into the spine, then fiddled it into the Empire. I've also had good luck doing the same with an Injector blade and also a de-spined GEM blade (but you have to cut the ears off the blade top. There are some threads in B&B dealing with blade modifications for the Empire and also look on YouTube for blade Hacks. Subie Shaves has at least three videos on the Empire using modern blades.
Many thanks! I'll probably try to hack something when I get the time 😁

Top Bottom