What's new

What razor/blade did you use today

Finally got around to trying my Gillette King C yesterday with a fresh King C blade. The razor reminds me of my Edwin Jagger DE86 but with a longer handle (handle length doesn't really bother me) and the blade felt smooth and sharp. I haven't tried a lot of Gillette blades but it feels as smooth as a 7 O'Clock Yellow but a bit sharper.

Timeless SS OC SLIM
Gillette 7 O'Clock Stainless
Timeless SS OC SLIM.JPG

Finally got around to trying my Gillette King C yesterday with a fresh King C blade. The razor reminds me of my Edwin Jagger DE86 but with a longer handle (handle length doesn't really bother me) and the blade felt smooth and sharp. I haven't tried a lot of Gillette blades but it feels as smooth as a 7 O'Clock Yellow but a bit sharper.
Thanks for the review. I've one I haven't tried yet also. There's about 9 razors I have but haven't used yet because I like to put together a whole new shave a few times a year. In fact I was thinking of doing that this week and you probably influenced me to go to that razor.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Razor Game Changer.84-P SB-D
Blade JAWS Platinum 2nd (KAI 3rd)
Initially shave with razor paired with a 3rd used KAI blade but can feel somehow it was rough and uncomfortable so change to the JAWS mid-wtg pass. Immediately rewarded with a smooth and comfortable shave. Really nice blade this JAWS but perplexing with the KAI.
View attachment 1195299
Thanks for your post. I find it odd how sometimes what you know to be a great razor and also a great blade don't go well together.

Thanks for your post. I find it odd how sometimes what you know to be a great razor and also a great blade don't go well together.
Hahahaha...thanks for your comment. It is really perplexing with this KAI blade. In both the Karve and also in the Game Changer.08-P SB, feels rough...but in the EJ89L the blade feels nice and smooth. I have some of this KAI blade in a cart waiting but now I am not sure....since the blades are quite expensive...

Top Bottom