What's new

What kind of beer do you like

mrob said:
I'll pick you up at the airport. With my mug.:tongue:

And I'll meet you both and take you to a few decent boozers off the beaten track where you can get some proper beers! I could arrange a few barrels to take back but I don't know how well they'd travel...

Gareth

galopede said:
And I'll meet you both and take you to a few decent boozers off the beaten track where you can get some proper beers! I could arrange a few barrels to take back but I don't know how well they'd travel...

Gareth

Apparently the British govt isn't allowing ANY liquids on the plane, so I think the barrels are out!

AACJ said:
Apparently the British govt isn't allowing ANY liquids on the plane, so I think the barrels are out!

Yes, a bit of a buqqer that! I sent that before I saw the news. You could always send them FedEx, though I expect the barrel would be empty by the time it reached your house!

Gareth

At home it has to a nice cold Keith's IPA "Those who like it like it alot".

If I'm on the road in the US I look for Amber Bock. And if I get back to Texas it can only be a Shinerbock.

Just had a New Belgium 1554 last night. Quite tasty. I also got the Skiney Dip and, while good, wasn't in the same class as the 1554.

Yummie!
proxy.php

Or any dark brew.

That some goood stuff, just had some last month when I was in Mexico City, Bohemian too.

____
Sean

Almost any Belgium Beer.
Guiness on tap. (It has to be from a place the pours a lot of it so that it is fresh and it has to be draught properly).
J.W Dundee Honey Brown Ale.
Dinkel Acker Weiss Beer
Blue Point (local brewery here on Long Island) Toasted Lager and Octoberfest are particularly good.
Abita Christmas Beer. (Louisiana)

Ya think I like Beer?

I like Holsten
Alexander Keith
Moosehead

First I get names for great soaps now I'm compiling names of great bears to try!

Top Bottom