What's new

What kind of beer do you like

Sean, I'm with you on the Guinness. It's the only good beer I've found that is available on a worldwide basis. I started drinking it about 30 years ago in Nigeria, as it was the only "reliable" beer available, and I developed a taste for it that I've never lost; in fact I've grown more fond of it as I've gotten older. Visited the shrine in Dublin 2 summers ago; horribly commercial, but it was one of those things I just had to do and I got a great view of Dublin while enjoying a pint.

In no particular order:

Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold
Sierra Nevada Porter
Samuel Adams Black Lager
New Glarus Belgian Red
Samuel Smiths Taddy Porter
Bell's Amber Ale
and many more...

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I don't recall if I responded to this thread yet, but you can always put me down for-

Ayinger Celebrator dopplebock
Victory Storm King
North Coast Old Rasputin Imperial Stout
Stone Arrogant Bastard

My favorites are:

Newcastle Brown Ale
Smithwicks
Red Stripe
Yuengling Black & Tan
Tsing Tao
Anchor Steam Porter
and Chimay Trappist Ale, when I can afford it

:a17:

We should drink together.

You are missing Guiness (I like to make my own Black/Tan with it and Bass)

I cannot get enough Smithwicks right now.

Never been a hugh Red Stripe Fan.

Love the Fat Tire

A couple of my favorites are Austrian,
Puntigamer and Reininghaus spent tiem in Graz

Another is Erdinger Weissbier from Germany

Now at home and the local bars I have to settle for Stella, Heiniken, sometime Pilsner Urquell and maybe Kronenbourg

Howdy all, newbee here I hang out at SRP mostly but a beer thread is hard to resist :D

I'm a homebrewer looking at going pro someday in my own restraunt. Any good stout, barleywine, or something from Stone Brewery :D

I'm no beer snob, I'll gladly drink a Budweiser at a bbq or one or two at a game. It's not my go-to, however, it's a bit of a range -- Guinness, Old Speckled Hen, Caledonian, Tetley's, Sam Adams, Dogfish Head, Stone, it really can be tough to pick just one :)

Homebrewer here too.. right now I have kegs of Stout, Winter Warmer and Blueberry Mead going.. and one other I can't remember, and 3 kits waiting to be made up... but I will always drink a dogfish head.... yum yum yum!!!

Howdy all, newbee here I hang out at SRP mostly but a beer thread is hard to resist :D

I'm a homebrewer looking at going pro someday in my own restraunt. Any good stout, barleywine, or something from Stone Brewery :D

Mmmmm.....barleywine.

Open your restaurant's and I will be there!

You going to send me a bottle? :ihih:

I am going to keg that and hide it in the basement for a year or two..... but once I pull it back out, I might just do that.. :wink:

Most of what I am making is going to be stored for a while, I am trying to build up some decent brews... I can't seem to keep my hands off that keg of stout tho.. I am going to give up and just make another batch of stout for the basement I think..

Top Bottom