What's new

What is your favorite Citrus Soap

Geo F Trumper's Limes is fantastic (cream and soap)

RazoRock XXX is a more subtitle, lemon, citrus smell and it is good and economical

I’d give Grooming Department Conca d’Oro a try. Excellent orange with a bit of an earthy vibe. Very nice!

I love the scent of Razorock Don Marco but performance isn't as good as other soaps to in my opinion. for performance I prefer Orange Chill and Hydra

Another Razorock suggestion: What the Puck Lime. (There's also an orange in these tripple-milled soaps, but it's bland compared to the uplifting lime.)

Mike's Orange Cedar and black pepper - fresh-cut ripe orange with some wood in the background. Finish with any citrus AS. I've used Fine L'Orange noir or orange bay rum.

Fine L'Orange Noir - sweet orange liquor with some other stuff adding some depth but my nose can't figure it out. Has a matching AS.

Captain's Choice Lime & matching lime AS - both are pure fresh cut lime. Follow with their matching lime balm. I can't get enough of that combo.

WhollyKaw Dance of Agrumes. Citrus and so, so much more. Truly a scent for all seasons, all occasions. And a wonderful performing soap. Can you tell I really like it?

I have been using art of shaving lemon cream in a tube and am almost finished with it...I do prefer the lemon scent of mdc vs the art of shaving .

I also prefer the Dr Jon's hydra scent vs crsw citrus, both are similar but crsw performs nicer.

Mystic water raspberry lemon is fantastic and so is Mike's orange.

So many choices.

i just took a whiff of oleo pucker soap....its a citrus scent which seems similar to dr jons hydra.
i think from scent alone i prefer hydra vs pucker though.

I love the Stirling Gin & Tonic on the Rocks myself, nice cooling menthol with a limey scent. I also like the Pharaohs Dreamsicle by Stirling which is somewhat orangey smelling.

Mostly Lemon:
- MdC Agrumes
- JabonesbyLuna Limon

mostly orange:
- Extro Arancia italiana LE (croap)

mixed, complex scents:
- APR Fresca

Top Bottom