What's new

What is your favorite Citrus Soap

Mike's Orange-Cedar-Black Pepper is really good. It is a ripe orange scent with the other components giving it an agreeable complexity. Performance is superb.

I also like the CRSW citruses. Jardin d'Orange is more like orange blossoms than the fruit itself. Citrus Paradisi is similar, but with a slightly sharper citrus scent, like orange peel. Limenthol did not agree with me. But lots of people love it. I'm just not a menthol lover.

top 3 in my book, are PAA's lime ginger tea tree, stirlings piacenza and also their bergamot lavender. All of them obviously perform very well, have pretty good scent strength (especially piacenza) and last a good 6-7 hours for me.

Phoenix and Beau - citra royale. It's a very refreshing yet unaggressive citrus scent, if this makes sense.

Sorry that I missed out on MdC Agrumes, but right now I'm enjoying Soap Commander Gusto. It's been a few summers since I've used it but I also remember liking e shave mandarin soap.

Cheap soap with a nice grapefruit scent.

Italian Barber Amici. I love the scent of this soap and it performs very well.

B&M Le Grand Chypre and Alvarez Gomez are both nice scented citrusy soaps. DR Harris Windsor and Arlington are also excellent. If you want to try creams, TOBS Grapefruit and CF Limes are outstanding.

Castle Forbes Lime (OK, this is a cream but I find you use less than a soap and it comes in 200gr tub.)
Any Stirling
Saponificio Varesino 70th (there are others but I do not recall which are more citrusy. they are all great)
Barrister & Mann Limon, 42, Seville
PannaCrema Verde
Fine Orange Citrus, Orange Noir

Yet another vote for Dr. Jon's Hydra, and it's not just for the scent. It's a really nice soap that lathers and shaves great. But the scent is amazing. And the aftershave smells great, too.

Another one that is often overlooked is Mystic Water Lime. Very nice, straightforward lime. It's perfect if you like lime-scented soaps.

For the in your face really nice citrus type scents:
Dr. Jon's Hydra
Captain's Choice Lime
Mike's Orange Cedar and Black Pepper

Long Rifle Soap Co. Hawkeye is an amazing citrus soap.
+100 Top soap in my den...both from a performance point and scent.

Other citrus soaps I enjoy:
Fine Italian Citrus
Saponificio Varesino 70th Anniversary
PannaCrema Nuavia Verde
Haven't tried MdC Argrumes (citrus) but if it performs like MdC, then this would be up there as well.
Stirling Iced Pineapple
Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic
WSP Citrus Blast

...Stirling Orange Chill....

I'm normally not a fan of citrus, but after smelling the sample of Orange Chill I received today, I'm looking forward to using it. It smells fantastic. I even have some Kramperts Frostbite a/s to pair with it.

I have a recommendation for a non-citrus, citrus soap. Henri et Victoria Chestnut l'Orange. It is a orange scent for a cold winter day rather than the fresh citrus of summer. It reminds me of grand marnier, sweet earthiness, and comfort.

so far i really like mikes orange cedar pepper (it is one i rebought) and i like mdc citrus.

i have been wanting to try crsw citrus and dr jons hydra though

Top Bottom