What's new

What Is The Holy Grail of DE Razors?

What is the holy grail of DE razors? I guess I could separate it into a couple of categories...

1. Razors you would actually use every day even though they are collectible or in demand...I have been extremely lucky to find two very nice red tips, two slim adjustables, and two fat boys at an average of $3 apiece. From my reading here, these are very in demand. I know the run-of-the-mill super speeds are easier to find at least.

2. Rare, Old, Expensive...razors you might collect, display, and maybe not use...like British Aristocrats maybe?

What would make your eyes pop out of your head if you saw it in a dusty box at a flea market and the vendor has no clue what he has?

One with a handle made of unicorn horn and a head made of mithril. It gives your unborn great great grandchildren BBS when you shave with it. It also never needs a new blade - it comes with a magical Personna 74 that never gets dull and it has a "revolutionary lubricating strip" system that eternally dispenses vintage Yardley onto your beard.

For me, the razor that offers incredible shaves reliably and regularly. I got the Feather and now have a Pils in my front sights. After that, who knows?

One with a handle made of unicorn horn and a head made of mithril. It gives your unborn great great grandchildren BBS when you shave with it. It also never needs a new blade - it comes with a magical Personna 74 that never gets dull and it has a "revolutionary lubricating strip" system that eternally dispenses vintage Yardley onto your beard.

Why not have the entire razor, storage case, and the handle of the brush be made of mithril...if you're going to dream and all. :001_cool:

proxy.php

I'm not taking it out of the packet. It'll be worth a fortune. You'll see!!

Nice LOTR references:001_smile.

Now that y'all are being silly...did you ever see that commercial where the guy carves a turkey with the mini light saber? I'd shave with a DE saber.

For those who are in fantasy land, my ultimate would be more multi-purpose. If I had a device that let me teleport, then I'd simply teleport away from my whiskers!

The wife might get angry about the hairy bathroom floor though. Better shave outside!

Top Bottom