What's new

What in Earth?

So I went picking today. Hitting every antique and flea market I could. I did pretty decent, helped my fiancé find a few things and then I found this little treasure, and I do mean LITTLE in every sense of the word. Behold:

$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
Ok seriously B&B what on Earth? It breaks down into three parts, has a VERY sharp DE razor blade inside (trust my wounded fingers), and is fully functioning, though I just had to stop my fiancé from attempting a full shave with this thing.........this CANT be for a full face so what is it for?!

Last edited:
^ what he said. My wife been looking for one of those only found one they wanted 40 bones. I said screw that lol nice find though I might go picking tomorrow if the rain stops.

Paid 10 bucks for it.....where on earth do i find blades?

That is the question i have 1 similar to that and its curved but tiny and there is no blades made for them most of the razors like these had specific blades made for them unless you find some NOS and i highly doubt that. Your best bet is to keep it as a novelty piece the only small DE blades i have found in production is the corn cutter blades and they fit the small DE corn cutter razors you might be able to use them for underarm but i don't recommend it.

^ what he said. My wife been looking for one of those only found one they wanted 40 bones. I said screw that lol nice find though I might go picking tomorrow if the rain stops.

if your wife wants a DE razor for under arm i personal suggest a Gillette guard or an injector due to the fact you can still find blades for them and you get the choice of all the soaps/creams:thumbup: that is what mine uses.

Cary Grant used one of these tiny things to comic effect in "North by Northwest", it's indeed a "women's razor".

As to August West and the way he deals with his furry lower digits....

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom