Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/13/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

5/14/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar

Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I put in this great stuff today. My hair is shining like mad. My girlfriend loves when i wear this stuff.

Going out with my girlfriend to her parents house tonight. They have a huge house like the White House. They want to lawn bowl tonight. This should be fun. Her dad is intense. I guess I'll have to really try.

voodoo.jpeg

High Life Voodoo Brew 2

I applied one scoop of Voodoo Brew 2 pomade to my wet hair this morning. My hair is now dry, and I can really feel the firmness of this product. My hair is staying exactly where I put it. The scent of this pomade never goes away. This is one of the rare pomades in which the scent stays with you. Also, the pomade keeps it's strength for days without me needing to reapply additional product. I mean, I do anyway, but I don't really need to. My hair looks fab. Having recently used High Life Heavy pomade, which was previously considered the stiffest wax pomade in the High Life line, Voodoo Brew 2 is even stiffer.

f.jpg

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

Using wax pomades and Murray's Superior doesn't quite do the job of condensing my thick hair the way I want/need it to be for me to take full advantage of my movie star looks. As such, I threw in one scoop of the vintage Royal Crown Hair Dressing in my hair this morning to pin it down properly to give the appearance of less hair rather than more. This stuff does the trick. Not only does my blond hair shine madly with this stuff in it, but it also compacts my hair so that I look like Rudolf Valentino. Royal Crown Hair Dressing is one of Elvis Presley's old favorites. Don't get it mixed up with Royal Crown Pomade, which is a product that gives a different look. That's Johnny Cash's old favorite.

mu.jpg

Murray's Super Light pomade

I'm using this one again. I can't say enough about this excellent product. I added one scoop of Murray's Super Light into my hair this morning, and I look outstanding. The shine, the volume, and the overlook this pomade gives me. It's a dream every time I use it. The way it compacts my hair, and gives it a great shine, it's superb pomade. What I also like about this pomade, which was created in 1925, was the way it easily washes out. I don't have to jump through an extra hoop to get out of my hair like I do with Murray's Superior and the wax pomades from High Life. I get two reactions from people when I use Murray's Super Light. The women, including my beautiful girlfriend, go crazy for me when I'm using it, and get a lot of jealousy. Oh well, you can't make everyone happy, can you?

I've kind of narrowed down the number of pomades I'm using nowadays. I want to use just the best. I don't have time for lesser pomades.

Top Bottom