J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

6/25/19

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Three Flowers Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I just threw in two palm-fuls of Tres Flores into my hair to enhance the already wet look that it had from earlier today. I added some Royal Crown Hair Dressing to my hair this morning. It was a great look all day. Adding Tres Flores to my hair is for a booster. The shine of those two products is amazing. I literally look like I just came from a 1920s Hollywood movie set. I just have the classic 1920s Hollywood face. My girlfriend looks like a movie star as well.

Going out with my girlfriend now to see the new movie, 'Aladdin'. She wants to see it. She loves when I have Tres Flores in my hair. I hope none of the women at the theater throw themselves at me. It's always a bad scene when they go after me right in front of my girlfriend. It's survival of the fittest with these women. They're like lions. They see the Star, and they want to go after him regardless of who's around. I could never be that way. If had the be the aggressor for the human race to continue, it would die off completely, because I won't make the first move.

I’d like to use some Royal Crown and Tres Flores just like @David157

The women come after him like LIONS. He must be a real ladies man!!!

6/26/19

6/27/19

mu.jpg

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Really hot weather here. None of my pomades are working due to the the warm weather, so reached for my Murray's Xtra Heavy. I threw in two scoops on top of my Murray's Superior, which had melted earlier in the day. The Murray's Xtra Heavy is holding my hair like a charm. I look incredible. The shine of Murray's Xtra Heavy isn't so great, but man, it really holds my hair in place without melting. The Murray's Superior melted and was useless for holding my hair. The Xtra Heavy is a different animal. That stuff is rugged.

I just got back from Hawaii with my girlfriend. Had a nice week on the beach, surfing, soaking in the rays, and sipping the exotic drinks. On our way back home, a beautiful woman sitting across the aisle from us started hitting on me. She wouldn't give up, and my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend started scolding her. It was a bad seen. I wished I was invisible at that moment like a super hero. I just wanted to wish myself to another place and another time. I hated it. Why do I have this happen to me so often? The woman ended up getting her seat changed to be away from me. It was too much for her to be next to me without losing control. She was incredibly attractive. It's weird how women don't even care that my girlfriend is right there besides me. I mean, they just don't care. I'm not like that at all. Of course, I'm never the one that initiates. They come to me, and always have.

I got a nice sunburn from all the beach time. I got body slammed by a 20 foot wave that crashed me and my board down on the sand, and I had a two-wave hold down. I started swallowing water, because the second wave caught me as I was trying to make it back up to the surface for air. I literally crawled out of the water. Coughing up water, and my back felt like it was broken from the force of being slammed to the ocean floor by this wave. I can't describe the power of that wave. It was like getting hit by a car. So much power in it.

Top Bottom