What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

5/10/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/11/19
J.R. Liggett Coconut & Argan Oil Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

Murray's Superior pomade

One scoop of this great pomade and my hair is looking incredible. I don't know what I can without this. Haven't used pomade in a little over a week. Stuck at work, no time to think about my Hollywood movie star looks. Even looking horrible, I still had women at working throwing themselves at me. Now that I have pomade in my hair, I can tell the difference. I feel like I'm food for them.

Star on board. Back at home. I threw in a dab of High Life Heavy hold pomade to the front of my hair to keep my hair spiked. Murray's Superior pomade, which is what I used earlier today, didn't do the job of spiking my hair. As such, I'm home now, so I threw in some High Life Heavy. That stuff really does a good job with creating volume, because it's a thick wax. I don't use it for my sides or back of my hair any longer, because it's a trial to try and wash out. It's easy to wash out in the front of my hair, and that's where I want it. Dax now owns the High Life line after purchasing it from Adam Dorsett, the creator of the line. The only difference I can tell between the original High Life Heavy is it's weaker now with more shine. The original High Life Heavy was super thick. The newer version is still an excellent product. I'm still on the same tin I started two years ago. I don't use very much because the stuff has a gorilla hold. I look incredible with the Murray's Superior + High Life Heavy mix. Those two compliment each other. My girlfriend likes when I use Murray's Superior, but when it's really warm weather, I need a wax pomade to keep my hair from becoming a dripping oily mess. High Life does that or me. I don't mess with water base pomades, because they dry out my hair, and I get allergic reactions to the massive chemical load they contain. I think I'm allergic to proplyene glycol, which is one of the ingredients in many water base pomades. That's the anti-freeze stuff they use for cars, I believe.

Life is good.

Murray's Super Light pomade

Hey gents, today I'm going with Murray's Super Light pomade. I applied one small scoop of Murray's Super Light on top of the High Life Heavy hold pomade that I already had in my hair. The shine and the wet look was instantaneous. My blond hair was like gold that you'd find in a stream. You know, Sutter's Mill. We're talking pure gold. This 1926 pomade Murray's Super Light just does it. I love this Super Light. I look like I'm from the 1920s when i have this stuff in my hair.

Today was another nice day. After work, I went out with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend to a friends house. She's getting ready to get married. This woman couldn't take her eyes of me. I was kind of uncomfortable after while, because she was staring me down without blinking. The last thing I wanted to do is mess things up for the guy she's getting married to. I didn't want her falling in love with me, and forgetting about the guy. I had to keep my distance because my movie star looks was a little bit too much. I think for a lot of these women, they never have had contact with a guy that looks like a movie star. So when they meet me, they fall in love right away, even when I'm saying stupid stuff. I literally can sound like a dummy, which I do on purpose, and they still are giggling at everything I say. I can be speechless and they still fall in love with me. If I had to actually try and make them fall in love with me with just based on my personality, like normal guys do, it would be a fail. I hate talking, and I'm not going to try and impress. Forget that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom