What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Got a haircut (buzz cut) today and my barber gave me a scalp rub with Reuzel Hair Tonic.
It went nicely with the Reuzel AS I was wearing.

5/8/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/9/19

It's 2012 hours, Murray's Superior Pomade is in my hair. One huge scoop of Murray's Superior is all it took for my hair for me to leap beyond stars like George Clooney in the looks department. It's not even fair.

I've been trying to make myself look ugly this week to calm the jealousy down with my Anne Bankcroft look like girlfriend, and the people I deal with on a daily basis. I don't think it's worked. My Hollywood movie star looks go beyond hair obviously, but I'm been trying so hard to look ugly. I've ratted my hair up with no pomade, no combs, and went to work and about town like that. It's been an utter failure. I still look like a star, and my girlfriend is still jealous of all the attention I get. I'm worn out on that. It's alien to me. I've never been jealous of anybody. Maybe I'm from another planet.

5/10/19

5/11/19

5/12/19

ro.jpg

Royal Crown Pomade

Going pure Johnny Cash today with Royal Crown Pomade. Threw in one large scoop of this classic pomade from the 1930s into my Elvis Presley blond hair {before he started dyeing it black}. Results are A-1 like the steak sauce. Life is good.

Top Bottom