What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Discussion in 'Skin, Body & Hair Care' started by Wcoppage, Dec 3, 2012.

1. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Head and Shoulders dry scalp care Almond.
    Vaseline Hair Tonic.

2. BedHead shampoo
    Pinaud gel

3. Murray's Superior pomade

Using just a little of Murray's Superior pomade. I threw it in my hair as I was going out the door today. I didn't want to look too good to cause jealousy problems with my girlfriend and my co-workers. I just went with a small scoop that threw into my dry hair this morning. I never bother looking in the mirror anymore, because I can tell that I'm going to look like a million bucks.

During lunchtime I went to a local bookstore/coffee shop nearby. I was browsing some interesting Hemingway books. There was a female astronaut that doing a book reading at the store. There had to have been at 100 people there watching her talk about her book. I wasn't interested. I was more focused on reading a little of 'For Whom the Bell Tolls' by Hemingway. The female astronaut kept staring at me and smiling. I nodded at her, but she couldn't take her eyes off of me. She had to have been in her 40s, a lot older than me, but she didn't care. She was smiling like a schoolgirl. The age difference was too much. She was pretty, but way too old for me, and it would have been weird. She'd be like my mother. The question is, was it the Murray's Superior in my hair that made me so irresistible to a woman approximately 20 years older than me or my good genetics?

4. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Turning Point 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner.
    Vaseline Hair Tonic.

5. BedHead shampoo
    Lucky Tiger tonic

6. Murray's Superior pomade

No comb, no brush, nothing. I just threw in one scoop of Murray's Superior into my dry hair and left it. Looks cool like this.

Really sick with a cold. I was on the train a few days ago, and woman turned was staring at me as I sat down. She was sitting down and literally was leaning with her head back looking at me. The next thing I know it, she coughed right on me. I was praying I wouldn't get sick, but unfortunately I'm human after all. It was weird the way the lady turned her head around to watch me as I sat down behind. I turned away because she was staring at me and smiling, waiting for me to strike up the conversation. I looked away towards the window and gave her my profile. I got one of those John Barrymore profiles. People can be so aggressive. I don't understand it because I could never do that with someone I liked. It's a creepy turnoff. Anyway, I'm really sick today. My girlfriend gave me some cough medicine and I was sleep all day until it finally wore off. It's better just to tough it out. The medicine is worse than dealing with the cold.

7. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Vaseline Hair Tonic.

8. 5/13/19
    J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
    Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/14/19

5/15/19

9. O’Douds matte paste with a quick spray of hairspray to lock in the style.

10. J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar

11. Paul Mitchell shampoo
    Pinaud gel

12. blue.jpg
    Blue Magic Pressing Oil Pomade

Taking it easy today. I'm using Blue Magic Pressing Oil Pomade on top of Murray's Superior pomade. I added one scoop of Blue Magic to my dry, pomade-filled hair this morning. The results are INCREDIBLE! Blue Magic is the shiniest pomade I've used. I'm not sure why it makes my hair shine more than other lightweight pomades like Royal Crown, Dax Short & Neat and Sweet Georgia Brown. It just does. The ingredients of Blue Magic works on my blond hair better than any other pomade to give me a blinding shine. I don't care for the scent, the blue coloring or the greasy feel that it leaves my hair, but the results are incredible. I look like a matinee idol when I have Blue Magic in my hair. I mean, I look like a matinee idol anyway, but Blue Magic takes my classic 1920s Hollywood movie star looks to the next level.

Yesterday I didn't comb my hair after applying Murray's Superior, and I was getting crazy volume all day. I looked like a young blond haired Syd Barrett with volume I was getting with my hair. I want to lower the volume on my hair by coming in Blue Press Oil. It worked. My hair is more compact, and straighter.

Syd-Barrett.jpg

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Lanolin, Lecithin, Mineral Oil, Fragrance, Green 6, Violet 2.

13. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Turning Point 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner.
    Vaseline Hair Tonic.

14. BedHead shampoo and conditioner
    Jeris tonic

15. Royal Crown pomade

Using this fine pomade as more of a styling product today than anything. Despite it's reputation for being a high shine pomade, it doesn't work for my blond hair. Zero shine. It doesn't work for my hair type. I like Royal Crown pomade just for the scent, and the way it controls my hair. For people with dark hair, Royal Crown pomade works well for creating shiny hair. What can I do? I was born with blond hair. Oh well.

16. Marco

Marco Ambassador

Suavecito Firme.

17. ajkel64

ajkel64 Ambassador

Vaseline Hair Tonic.

18. J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar

19. Marco

Marco Ambassador

Murray's Superior Vintage.

20. Tres Flores Brilliantine Liquid Oil

I applied 4 large palm-ful of Brilliantine liquid to my dry, Murray's Superior & Royal Crown Pomade filled hair this morning. My hair looks dark, wet and shiny like crazy. This stuff makes me look like a teenager. My girlfriend, who is in her mid-30s, goes for this look for some reason.

Still dealing with a bad cold. I can barely breath. The combination of this cold and the myocarditus that I already have is like an evil witches brew, turning me from prince to a frog-prince. I can't even take advantage of my Hollywood movie star looks with me being as sick I've been in the last week. Some of you might think it's a huge positive to look like me, but not really. The attention I get from women/people is constant, and I don't like it. Prefer to blend in with society. The worst part is I get sick people with health problems wanting to get near me, because I look like a star. They then cough on me or want to shake my hand, and I end up getting sick from them. Over the years, I'm become very germ phobic to the point where I use napkins to open doors, wash my hands constantly, and try and keep a safe distance from people when around them. It's not a pure positive to look like me. I just want to go back to wearing my hats again. At least with them, I can cover up my face almost entirely, and be ignored when I'm out in society. I hope I can get rid of this cold soon. It's the worst. I can't breath without coughing, and I look and feel horrible.

Not really sure which pomade I'll be using after I shampoo out the Brilliantine today. I cant use wax pomades for fear of clogging this medieval septic tank that I have. Maybe a simple clay pomade like Baxter of California. My girlfriend likes when I use that product because it gives me the look of that ancient alien host Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. My hair isn't receding like his. He said he uses hairspray on his hair. Baxter of California, High Life Heavy and High Life Voodoo Brew 2 pomades give me this same look. I just don't like to sleep with them in my hair, because my hair doesn't bend well when I lay down. The stuff has so much texture that it's hard for my hair bend when I'm lying down.

This is the Ancient Aliens host Giorgio A. Tsoukalos. His hair usually straight up in the air.

an.jpeg