What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

Sticking with this stuff. I didn't lose ANY of the Voodoo Brew 2 from my hair after sleeping with it in my hair from yesterday. Never the less, I added one scoop this morning of the Voodoo Brew 2 to my hair this morning and I am ABSOLUTELY looking like James Dean today. No difference at all between how I look compared to Dean. I guess it's some of the British blood that I have in me. Dean's ancestors were from the UK.

Going out with my Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend to a party tonight. I'm going to take it easy and not move around too much. I'll let the people come to me. They always do. Looking the way I do, people come to me. Everyone comes to me. I guess they naturally gravitate to people look like real life movie stars. That's my only explanation for the attention I get. I got to take it easy. My heart is under control right now with anti-inflammatory medication I'm taking, but I still have to avoid moving too much. It's weird how young people can have heart problems. Couldn't wait until I'm old? I'm only 25, and I'm breaking down like an old clock. It's not fair. I still look like a Hollywood movie star though even with me at 50% capacity.

I can't believe how great this Voodoo Brew 2 pomade. It absolutely has my hair looking incredible every time I use it. It's easily the best pomade I've used in my life in terms of creating volume. Yeah, I can get great volume when I use clay pomades, but those products make my hair look like I've rubbed a handful of dirty in it. I hate the dirty hair look that clays give my hair, and my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend hates it as well. Whenever I use clay pomades, she remarks that my hair looks awful, filled with dirt. I understand why guys would want to use those products though. If your hair is thinning, and if you've never used a quality pomade like Voodoo Brew 2 to help you with your hair, then yeah, you're going to use a clay to help disguise the issue. But the downside is your hair is going to look filthy, which kind of sucks, doesn't it?

5/1/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

5/2/19

5/3/19

5/4/19
Groom & Clean

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Used some Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum.

It has Argan Oil.

fru.jpg

Royal Crown Hair Dressing

I am looking so clean cut with Royal Crown Hair Dressing. This stuff is incredible. I like a lot more than I do Royal Crown Pomade, which gives a different look, even though it has the same ingredients. I put in one scoop today on top of build up of High Life Voodoo Brew 2, Murray's Superior and Dax Wave and Groom. I think I'm going to focus on Royal Crown Hair Dressing for a while. This is one of Elvis Presley's pomades that he used in the early days before he switched to hair spray.

tr.jpg

Three Flowers Brilliantine Liquid Oil

Using this excellent old school classic hair oil today. This stuff has been around since the early 1900s. I believe it's from 1911. The shine is incredible. I put in two palmfuls of this precious oil into my blond hair. The shine and the look is amazing. The shine seems to increase as the day goes. By evening my hair looks wet and dark. This stuff is one of my girlfriend's favorites in terms of how it makes my hair look and the incredible scent. I'm using it to de-grease, as it does a good job of cutting through the heavy pomades I use, making it a lot easier to wash them out.

murr.jpeg

Murray's Superior pomade

I threw in one scoop of Murray's Superior into my hair this morning. No comb. I just applied it, and left for work. I need a haircut but stubbornly resisting going through the hassle of getting it done. With Murray's, my hair looks short ALL the time, as long as I put enough of it in, and make sure that I keep my back cut fairly short. This stuff pins my blond movie star hair down perfectly every time. Today didn't want to bother combing it. It's so badly cut right from the hack job I did the other day. I hate going through the ordeal of getting a haircut. I'm not patient for long lines, mistakes or bumbling small talk from my barbers.

mi.jpg

Murray's Xtra Heavy pomade

Back home from a hard day's work. With my beautiful Anne Bankcroft look alike girlfriend by my side. I decided to reach for my trusty Murray's Xtra heavy pomade to help firm up my hair to more a Valentino pinned down 1920s look. Had Murray's Superior pomade in my hair this morning, but I only put in one scoop and didn't comb my hair. It looked spiked and massively cool all day. Had a bunch of women throwing themselves at me. Having my hair spiked from applying the Murray's Superior without combing it had a strange effect on the women that I came in contact with at work and on the train on the way home. I felt like I was the pied piper or something. You gents need to try that look. Forget about combs. Just throw your combs away and apply the Murray's Superior to your dry hair and split for work. What an incredible look.

Anyway, I wanted to go back to my retro 1920s look, so I applied one scoop of this super thick Murray's Xtra Heavy to my hair. I only needed one scoop of this stuff. It's got that crazy 900 lb. gorilla hold. It's absolutely a matte shine. It took away the light shine that I had in my hair with the Murray's Superior pomade unfortunately. Oh well, I can live with it. Murray's Superior does give one's hair a decent shine if you apply the stuff on wet hair. I can see the difference right away when my hair is wet. It's not a crazy shine, but it's better than the average shine of my hair. I've got a cold right now otherwise I would be able to smell the luscious scent of the Murray's Xtra Heavy. I love that scent. Its nice. My hair is pinned down to the sides. There's no shine at all, but I like the pinned down look, because it makes my hair look short. What I don't like about Murray's Xtra Heavy is how it messes up my hair when I sleep with it. I can't comb it back out like I can with Murray's Superior, Voodoo Brew I & 2 and High Life Heavy. Those are all unique pomades with their ability to let one re-comb their hair when they sleep with in without shampooing it out. I can't do that with Reuzel Pink pomade, Murray's Xtra Heavy or Lockhart's Heavy pomade.

Top Bottom