What's new

What Hair Products Did You Use Today?

High Life Light pomade

I threw in 3 scoops of High Life Light pomade today. I initially tried one scoop, but the stuff is too weak. I had to throw in two more scoops before my hair looked good. This stuff is too light. A slight bump up from this stuff is High Life Voodoo Island pomade, which is a nice medium. I like that one. It's weak but it works if you put enough in. For people with thinning hair, High Life Light pomade is an excellent product.

High Life light pomade is on sale right now on Amazon. You can get it for a reasonable price of less than $10 for a 3.5 oz tin. It's a good deal.

4/27/19
J.R. Liggett Jojoba & Peppermint Shampoo Bar
Lucky Tiger 3 Purpose Hair Tonic

4/28/19
Groom & Clean

rff.jpg

Head & Shoulders shampoo

Using this baby today. It's pretty nice stuff.

You ever had a beautiful car where it didn't matter if you waxed it or not. It still looked great regardless. I'm starting to feel that way about my hair. I mean, I already look like a Hollywood movie star. It doesn't matter whether I use pomade or not, I still have women throwing themselves at me 24/7. Although my Anne Bancroft look alike girlfriend prefers that I wear pomade, I'm at the point where I no longer care. I don't see any upside to using pomade. I have the same girlfriend and the same amount of women/girls throwing themselves at me as I do when I'm not using pomade. Additionally, it's a lot of work to shampoo the pomade out, and my heart isn't working well at this point in time due to his chronic myocarditus condition that I have. It's gotten worse, much worse lately. I thought I was going to have a heart attack yesterday just from walking to my car to the front door of my job. Heart started beating irregularly and I had to stop and lean against one of the cars in the parking lot. It took me several minutes to make it inside the build. I was being stared at by the receptionist as I walked into the building. She looked worried for me. My docs need to do a better job of controlling this problem. Anyway, I'm at the George Clooney stage where I'm content for now with my current relationship, and I don't want to bother with my hair anymore. Yesterday, I was wearing a hat at work, and STILL looking like a movie star. Talked to my girlfriend about cutting all my blond hair off today, but she begged me not to. She likes my hair. I'm not feeling motivated any longer to look great for her. I don't make a difference, and I'm still getting women throwing themselves at me wherever I go just with me either wearing a hat or going with my normal hair. I have a Tom Hardy face, and it doesn't matter if I have pomade in my hair or not.

tom.jpg

4/29/19

4/30/19

Star here. I woke up this morning with my hair looking in a dreadful state. I didn't have time to shower, because I was in a rush to leave for work, so I threw in one HUGE scoop of Murray's Superior pomade. IMMEDIATELY my hair was transformed into a manageable Elvis pompadour.

Yesterday I cut my hair myself. It was pure madness. I don't think I've mangled a haircut as badly as I did this one. I'm beyond point of caring though. Anything better than going out in town and letting these halfwits cut my hair again, and then charge $30. I'd rather suffer a thousand cuts rather than give these people a chance to cut my hair again. I'm not into waiting in lines either, so I'm not going to take my chances going someplace else. The way my hair is looking now with it uneven everywhere, I'm tempted to go back to my flat caps. I look so incredible when I wear them.

High Life Voodoo Brew 2 Pomade Review.jpg

Voodoo Brew 2 pomade

I had Murray's Superior pomade in my hair from yesterday, but it wasn't controlling my hair, which looked like I put my finger into a light socket after I woke up. I threw in another scoop of Murray's to try and control my hair, but it was no use. With very little time before I had to hit the road, I reached for my secret weapon, my trusty Voodoo Brew 2 pomade. Knowing that this stuff if like rocket fuel, I pushed just a small dab of this precious HEAVY hold wax. IMMEDIATELY upon me putting in the wax into my hair, it gave me complete control of my blond surfer hair, giving the appearance of someone that had just had their haircut at the finest barbershop on the planet. Now 12 hours later, my hair still looks incredibly short, thanks to the Voodoo Brew 2 pomade. This and High Life Heavy are in a class of their own. The only downside of these great pomades is trying to get them out of your hair. What a nightmare it is, but you have to make sacrifices if you want to look like a star.

Top Bottom