What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

Out on a date with the SO the other night and wore Guerlain Derby. She fawns over the stuff. Absolutely loves it, particularly the middle notes and dry down.

Pecksniffs - Aquamarine it's a compliment provider. I get compliments all the time whenever I wear this, it's so clean, fresh, new and strong!

LOL compliment: "Opium" - It wasn't but a lady said that it fitted a man so well. It was Arami's JHL.

Guerlain L'Homme Intense is a compliment guetter as no one among the ladies.

Among lads, Puig's Agua Brava.

On a date, Fine American Blend. I definitely need to seek out some YSL Rive Gauche Pour Homme, but I might not survive the result.

Was staying at a relatives for a family party over the summer. I had just shaved and showered, applied unscented AS and then some Terre d'Hermes. A couple of my aunts commented on how nice I smelled that afternoon. Its one of the few that I have that my wife enjoys, as long as I don't put very much on; and by that I mean that I can barely tell I applied it!

Polo Blue was my 'wedding scent' and still evokes compliments from my wife. We both were recommended to by new colognes (or perfumes) and not wear them until either our wedding day, or the first day on our honeymoon. We both waited for the first day of our honeymoon, staying in Rome for a week. Even now, when I wear it, I am instantly transported back in time to that day and across the globe to downtown Rome. Scent is an amazing memory trigger.

Polo blue!

But I get the most with Halston z-14

Boss Orange, the missus loves it, and I get a few comments.

That said I have found that she also regularly uses my Versace Blue Jeans for herself as well

Midnight in Paris. I was at work and 7 hours of wearing this. A male coworker asked what I was wearing. He said he had been smelling me all night and finally had to ask what I was wearing because it smelled divine

Nivea replenishing post shave balm. Ironically, I used it because I wanted to use a balm after my shave but I wanted something that didn't have much of a scent because I'm not supposed to wear scents to work.

Today I was complimented on SMN Acqua di Cuba. I never expected to get a compliment on this one. It was from an attractive middle age woman in our neighbourhood.

Top Bottom