What's new

What Frag were you wearing when you last got a compliment?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I have worn fragrances for many years. My girls (wife included) always say I smell good. Recently I switched colognes and EVERYWHERE I go I receive compliments, it's insane. I even thought maybe it wasn't so good I received an OH MY GOD you smell so good. Like at the grocery store, at the doctor's, at the chiropractor I receive compliments. Last time my doctor told me that when I left apparently all the nurses and such were asking who was that, he smelled great, and what was he wearing.
That is cool.

RalphLaurenPolo.jpg

Even after all these years later, women still love the scent of Polo.

Recently it was Saponificio Varesino Desert Vetiver. Before that it was likewise Saponificio Varesino , but, Felce Aromatica a gas station clerk really liked it. I was mortified that she smelled me from that far away. I use less now.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I just used Floris Neroli Voyage for the first time. My darling wife, in her inimitable way, asked about it and said "I think the English are much better at making Italian colognes than the Italians are themselves... the English versions are so much more...'restrained...' Must be because they're Protestants."
She's always able to work a few insults into every compliment.

Screenshot_20230519_070559_Chrome.jpg

Dior Sauvage EdT. The only time I have received a compliment since I started wearing cologne a few months ago.

A female co-worker complimented me on my scent the other day. I was wearing Gier, one of my go-tos. My other half isn't fond of Gier and prefers my Cremo Bourbon and Oak cologne. I like to change it up once in a while.

Top Bottom